Seattle Kraken

Brawndo

1 hour ago, TheCerebral1 said:

I look forward to the added element for next season.  So who's the early bet on who we'll lose?

I haven't read a single post in it, but from the title, I would start here:

(Note: I linked to Pg. 7, since the thread started in 2018, but the posts on pg 7 and 8 are from 2020.

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

And the Aisles, Pens, & Caps have also won the Stanley Cup wearing sweaters with hockey sticks on them.

Pretty sure the sticks didn't win them the Cup nor did they make the '74-'75 Caps the worst team ever.

True.  It's just an hilarious coincidence.

15 hours ago, Sabel79 said:

Must say, I've come around on the logo now that it's been pointed out how close it is to Trogdor the Burninator.  The, probably, one of you who gets this reference will make it worth it. 

Edtlb7TXkAIeRJZ.jpg

Burninate the peasants.

Edited by Eleven
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 7/25/2020 at 3:42 PM, Sabel79 said:

Must say, I've come around on the logo now that it's been pointed out how close it is to Trogdor the Burninator.  The, probably, one of you who gets this reference will make it worth it. 

Edtlb7TXkAIeRJZ.jpg

Someone please make StrongBad relevant again.  StrongBad livestreaming video games would be something I would subscribe to.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I think the marketing job they have already done for this team is brilliant and they aren't even a roster yet. They are already building a fan base, generating interest, getting to the kids to build for future generations, AND making charitable/community donations. While our owners take their fan base for granted and serve up a sad excuse for 50 years you see the contrast with a group that's hungry and sees what is needed. I might just have to travel down and take in some of these Kraken games after this whole covid thing is over. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Away from the Sabres' ECHL Cyclones. I listened to a couple clips: he's solid. And he describes the scene pretty well; he could do a combo radio/TV spot, if need be.

15 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Cool, although the article says his role has not been defined and goes on to say he will be the PBP.  So confusing.

12 hours ago, DarthEbriate said:

Away from the Sabres' ECHL Cyclones. I listened to a couple clips: he's solid. And he describes the scene pretty well; he could do a combo radio/TV spot, if need be.

And that answers the question I had... I might have to find a few clips.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.