Jays to play in Buffalo?

20 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

If you are inclined to watch, Tuesday's game will be on MLB Network, including in the Buffalo area.

Have DTV and the channel guide listing for MLBN is claiming that KC Cincy is the 6:30PM game.  Hoping that's a misprint.  Would like to see a game played in Buffalo, even if it is just on TV.

56 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Why don't they black out the whole thing?  It's not like anyone is watching it.

And if it's too low, yes, that is a major design flaw.

Or they pamper players in the majors a little too much.

Edited by shrader
  • Like (+1) 1
3 hours ago, Taro T said:

Have DTV and the channel guide listing for MLBN is claiming that KC Cincy is the 6:30PM game.  Hoping that's a misprint.  Would like to see a game played in Buffalo, even if it is just on TV.

Looks blacked out for me on Fubo. 

Which would seem strange, it’s not like I can go attend the game. 

Edited by Andrew Amerk

U guys who say the Jays game is on local tv. Who's ur provider, Spectrum? Verizon FIOS?

Verizon guide has a totally different game scheduled, but if you disregard that & go to that channel anyways, the Jays game is on.

My father wanted to watch the game & was arguing with me that the game wasn't on because he saw the guide. I told him to just humor me & check out the channel & he just called to apologize to me haha.

53 minutes ago, In The Buff said:

U guys who say the Jays game is on local tv. Who's ur provider, Spectrum? Verizon FIOS?

Verizon guide has a totally different game scheduled, but if you disregard that & go to that channel anyways, the Jays game is on.

My father wanted to watch the game & was arguing with me that the game wasn't on because he saw the guide. I told him to just humor me & check out the channel & he just called to apologize to me haha.

In Ra-cha-cha MLBN has the KC Cincy game.  Suppose if they ever play the Yanks in Buffalo will finally get to watch them on Yes.

14 hours ago, In The Buff said:

This is what I went by:

5 hours ago, shrader said:

It wasn't too low for many of these same players when they were playing in AAA.  That's the part that confuses me.

There are lots of bad AAA parks and parks that have bad features. They have to deal with them when they're minor leaguers. They don't have to deal with it now. 

6 minutes ago, ubkev said:

There are lots of bad AAA parks and parks that have bad features. They have to deal with them when they're minor leaguers. They don't have to deal with it now. 

Troof.  For instance, the Hackensack Bulls had a train that would interupt play as it passed through the outfield:

• Haha (+1) 3
24 minutes ago, ubkev said:

Sounds like pampering to me.  They're spoiled.

20 hours ago, shrader said:

Sounds like pampering to me.  They're spoiled.

IMHO, they earned the right to have certain amenities. They didn’t get into MLB by being couch potatoes. After all, I’m sure there’s a considerable difference between the Amerks and Sabres’ dressing rooms.

1 hour ago, Crosschecking said:

That train locomotive looks like the exact same one that’s been in service with the Arcade & Attica Railroad for decades.

https://www.aarailroad.com/about-us

Moved away many years ago, but I always look for new things to do when we visit.  I have NEVER heard of this.   Thank you!

1 hour ago, Broken Ankles said:

https://www.aarailroad.com/about-us

Moved away many years ago, but I always look for new things to do when we visit.  I have NEVER heard of this.   Thank you!

YW.

I remember the locomotive design so well because I grew up in Arcade. It’s impossible for me to miss.

• Like (+1) 1