Jays to play in Buffalo?

GASabresIUFAN

20 hours ago, shrader said:

Sounds like pampering to me.  They're spoiled.

IMHO, they earned the right to have certain amenities. They didn’t get into MLB by being couch potatoes. After all, I’m sure there’s a considerable difference between the Amerks and Sabres’ dressing rooms.

18 hours ago, Broken Ankles said:

Any Brewsters Millions reference is never not funny!   None of the Above.  

That train locomotive looks like the exact same one that’s been in service with the Arcade & Attica Railroad for decades.

1 hour ago, Crosschecking said:

That train locomotive looks like the exact same one that’s been in service with the Arcade & Attica Railroad for decades.

https://www.aarailroad.com/about-us

Moved away many years ago, but I always look for new things to do when we visit.  I have NEVER heard of this.   Thank you!

1 hour ago, Broken Ankles said:

https://www.aarailroad.com/about-us

Moved away many years ago, but I always look for new things to do when we visit.  I have NEVER heard of this.   Thank you!

YW.

I remember the locomotive design so well because I grew up in Arcade. It’s impossible for me to miss.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/18/2020 at 11:00 AM, Wyldnwoody44 said:

It is, it's a stop of mine at least once a month, it doesn't disappoint. I live right by kissing bridge and am always around the area. 

TBH, I’m bittersweet about going back there. Just me showing up and not saying a word may get under some people’s skin. Then again, maybe not.

Lets just say that those weren’t my best years.

At any rate, #GoBlueJays!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.