2020-21 Trade Rumors and Speculation

Brawndo

With McCabe out it would be nice if the team made a serious run to try to aquire Ekholm.

The fact that Buffalo is not a playoff contender shouldn't matter unless Ekholm has a say and vetos a trade I guess.

I hate watching the rich get richer every time a decent player comes available. 

Blah blah, Boston, Washington, Philly and Winnipeg. Boring!

1 minute ago, Norcal said:

With McCabe out it would be nice if the team made a serious run to try to aquire Ekholm.

The fact that Buffalo is not a playoff contender shouldn't matter unless Ekholm has a say and vetos a trade I guess.

They are looking for a First and a prospect in return 

8 hours ago, Norcal said:

Winnipeg? 

2 hours ago, Mustache of God said:

Poille.

Because of all the quality prospects he has drafted and trades that he has made the past few years?

The team is not in great shape under his watch.  I think I’d still take him though.

Calgary is also supposedly looking to shake up their roster significantly.