2020-21 Trade Rumors and Speculation

Brawndo

6 hours ago, dudacek said:

The Dubois trade talk brings back very painful O’Reilly memories for me.

They are very much comparables and should net similar returns. We all know that’s not going to happen.

Yet they scraped Laine for him.

It's hilarious how bad Botteril was. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, tom webster said:

Or that they believe that they are better then most thought and that the division isn’t quite as formidable as first thought. 

No. 

When they got Hall in that video they were talking about being Cup contenders. 

They knew. They knew we needed a G. 

4 hours ago, bunomatic said:

Did something just go down between the jets and bluejackets ?

All right. I have to return an equally obtuse question.  This has been bothering me for YEARS, if not a decade.  Is your avatar-thingy a blend of Mona Lisa and the lead singer from Crash Test Dummies?  Or, if not, what am I looking at, here?

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

All right. I have to return an equally obtuse question.  This has been bothering me for YEARS, if not a decade.  Is your avatar-thingy a blend of Mona Lisa and the lead singer from Crash Test Dummies?  Or, if not, what am I looking at, here?

Lol mona lisa and zappa

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, thewookie1 said:

Miller to Vegas for Fleury(2mil retained)

Vegas gets their old cap casualty back and a much needed 3rd RD while ridding themselves of a portion of Fleury's contract. Just a more general idea 

As a fan of both teams. We don’t want Miller back. Just giving people a heads up. If Vegas trades Fleury they are gonna want a team to take most of Fleury’s salary.

15 hours ago, Thorny said:

So it's "more likely it wouldn't happen" and if it does it's for a guy worse than Hutton. 

Nothing to see here. 

13 hours ago, inkman said:

Maybe Chad should stop tweeting for a bit. What a circle jerk.  

Maybe just stop reading his tweets if you don’t like them.  Or if you can’t help yourself from reading more into it than what he actually wrote.

The tweet said they had made some progress, nothing is imminent, we’ll see what happens.  Then when he follows it up with “whoa, slow down everyone, this thing isn’t done and it’s probably more likely to not happen than get done.”  Then you get mad.

Edited by Curt

8 hours ago, SabresBillsFan said:

As a fan of both teams. We don’t want Miller back. Just giving people a heads up. If Vegas trades Fleury they are gonna want a team to take most of Fleury’s salary.

Great they can have Skinner’s contract or Okposo and Miller.   He was whining about his feelings and wanting to be in LV.  Send him back.   

Just now, Curt said:

Maybe just stop reading his tweets if you don’t like them.  Or if you can’t help yourself from reading more into it than what he actually wrote.

The tweet said they had made some progress, nothing is imminent, we’ll see what happens.  Then when he follows it up with “whoa, slow down everyone, this thing isn’t done and it’s probably less likely to not happen than get done.”  Then you get mad.

Personally, I didn’t care at all.  For him to put out a tweet redacting his previous tweet when he started the firestorm knowing full well (apparently he might be a little tone deaf) that it would ignite the powder keg that is the Sabres fanbase right now.  Use your brain dude.  

1 minute ago, tom webster said:

He was talking about Vegas not wanting Colin Miller back

First names are important. Also, I hate reading soooo....

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, inkman said:

Personally, I didn’t care at all.  For him to put out a tweet redacting his previous tweet when he started the firestorm knowing full well (apparently he might be a little tone deaf) that it would ignite the powder keg that is the Sabres fanbase right now.  Use your brain dude.  

I guess the alternative is that you don’t want him to tell you when he knows something is going on.

He didn’t redact anything.

38 minutes ago, inkman said:

First names are important. Also, I hate reading soooo....

His language literally said nothing is imminent and yet you want to blame him for people not understanding the English language or completely disregarding what he had said..

How about we blame those who don't read what was written?

Also, you are very angry lately.  I hope things outside of this forum are good and its just this team stressing you out.  Although, I hope you find a way for this team to stress you less. 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Curt said:

I guess the alternative is that you don’t want him to tell you when he knows something is going on.

He didn’t redact anything.

The point is, it appears that Chad will find out the same time we all do.

”The Sabres may or may not be trying to get a goalie, and if they are, a deal for one may or may not happen,” is not breaking news.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, SwampD said:

The point is, it appears that Chad will find out the same time we all do.

”The Sabres may or may not be trying to get a goalie, and if they are, a deal for one may or may not happen,” is not breaking news.

That’s clearly not what he said though.  You are just misrepresent it now.  Can we discuss this honestly?

He said (many times) that they are trying to get a goalie, and now that they are into the negotiating phase on some goalie out west but nothing is imminent and we’ll see what happens.

Maybe Chad will find out the same time that we do.  Maybe he will find out a little before hand, he has a couple times in the past.

Why are you getting bent out of shape that someone is sharing what he knows on Twitter?

11 minutes ago, Curt said:

That’s clearly not what he said though.  You are just misrepresent it now.  Can we discuss this honestly?

He said (many times) that they are trying to get a goalie, and now that they are into the negotiating phase on some goalie out west but nothing is imminent and we’ll see what happens.

Maybe Chad will find out the same time that we do.  Maybe he will find out a little before hand, he has a couple times in the past.

Why are you getting bent out of shape that someone is sharing what he knows on Twitter?

What are the point of his tweets?  Apparently to get likes, follows, etc.  I don’t know if it helps him financially but those tweets are just slightly more informative than Eklund at this point.  

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, LTS said:

Also, you are very angry lately.  I hope things outside of this forum are good and its just this team stressing you out.  Although, I hope you find a way for this team to stress you less. 

Winning would help. Competency at any level would also help. Personally, there are things about my life right now that are problematic. It’s my own doing, nonetheless, it’s made life less enjoyable.  

• Sad 1