NHL Draft Lottery: Friday June 26th, 8pm EDT

WildCard

So let's say the COVID situation really amps up over the next few weeks.  Eventually it gets so bad that the NHL in good conscience must cancel the playoffs.  Then how do they decide who gets the top pick?  Shitshow indeed!

Just now, BagBoy said:

So let's say the COVID situation really amps up over the next few weeks.  Eventually it gets so bad that the NHL in good conscience must cancel the playoffs.  Then how do they decide who gets the top pick?  Shitshow indeed!

Re-draw the lottery! Yeah that would be bush league.

1 minute ago, BagBoy said:

Teams 17-24 all get a 12.5% chance at it. 

Just now, Thorny said:

Friendman just now said on TV Sabres are expected to do "new and different things" regarding their scouting. Plan to use a mix of video scouting, analytics, and on the ground. 

I can haz seth Jarvis?

Just now, Thorny said:

Teams 17-24 all get a 12.5% chance at it. 

Dear ***** lord the stupid of it all. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BagBoy said:

Drager or Freeman said on Instigators that they might do like the lockout year and repick by giving all 31 teams the same odds.

6 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Up above in this thread or another one, I think if we'd have fallen to 10, he might be our guy. At 8... gotta guess that we're looking at one of those other higher 'ranked' guys. Time will tell!

Never tell me the odds!

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DarthEbriate said:

So can the new player get assigned #8, or would Rip give him #88?

RIP is keeping 88 because he believes in the Kane to buffalo rumors 

Just now, Taro T said:

So, LA stays 2, Otters stay 3, a playoff team moves to 1 and a tank quality Detroit drops to 4 and every body else out slides down 1?

Detroit fans have to be ticked right now.

They should riot.

Just now, LGR4GM said:

RIP is keeping 88 because he believes in the Kane to buffalo rumors 

I stand by -- Kane is welcome to sign here as a "victory lap" for 2.5M/year after he's finished his current contract. That'd be nice. But no way we trade for him (and wisely, too, unless Chicago is taking Skinner and Okposo for him).

2 minutes ago, SabresBillsFan said:

Who cares for Detroit. It’s a ***** city and they already won enough cups.

After we tanked and I complained about the lottery, I promised I would always say the worst team should draft no lower than 2nd. Detroit got screwed. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.