Pegula Ownership Question

LabattBlue

Do the Pegula’s still have your support as Sabres owners?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Still support the Pegula’s ownership of the Sabres?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, irregularly irregular said:

Just doesn't have a good ring to it. Brighter minds then mine will find the appropriate handle for this leadership. I will await the answer.

Idk, I think Ralvyn is smooth. 

maybe it needs a shiny contraction apostrophe. Ral’vyn. 

On 6/20/2020 at 8:53 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

Sorry. He gets a lifetime pass from me for the Bills. That team is still here because of him. It was a dead franchise walking over the Peace Bridge to Toronto.

Not to mention what might have happened had someone with very high political aspirations had bought the Bills (with possibly financial leveraging from Deutsche Bank to boot).

Edited by Crosschecking
  • Like (+1) 1

No.  I was a huge supported and loved his investment in the community.  However, with the Bills moving in the right direction, I think they'd be better off concentrating their efforts there and let some who know something about hockey buy the team with the caveat that the team has to stay in Buffalo.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/21/2020 at 10:05 PM, Andrew Amerk said:

Idk, I think Ralvyn is smooth. 

maybe it needs a shiny contraction apostrophe. Ral’vyn. 

That pretty much makes the Sabres the Chipmunks, right?  (Blind Squirrels seems more apt, but Ralvin & the blind squirrels doesn't have the same cachet.)

Guess we've found our new mascot for when Sabretooth finally gets put out to pasture.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.