Adams Introductory Press Conference 2pm EDT

WildCard

1 minute ago, That Aud Smell said:

Hamilton, and now Graham are trying to get them to identify what the philosophical disconnect was with Botterill. No luck yet.

Good for Graham. "Can you give us an example?"

The answer from Terry was pretty bad.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, That Aud Smell said:

I'm gonna say: Watching Adams speak ... I can see him as being attractive to the Pegulas in a similar way as Beane was/is. Polished. Business casual buttoned up.

Except Beane had high level experience in an organization that went to a championship, and was highly touted as being the next in line in that organization. They may look and talk the same, but are light years apart on experience and perhaps competence 

Just now, WildCard said:

Except Beane had high level experience in an organization that went to a championship, and was highly touted as being the next in line in that organization. They may look and talk the same, but are light years apart on experience and perhaps competence 

Maybe. I'm just saying they give off a similar vibe. So I can see a consistency there from the owners.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, That Aud Smell said:

It was a PR-coached word salad.

I think it lacked any hint of PR influence. I heard it as being proactive regarding income flow and that this change was either a response to a lack of revenue or fans staying away because of Botterill.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.