Sabres Announce GM Jason Botterill has been Fired. Kevyn Adams Named GM

Brawndo

• SDS pinned this topic
Just now, nucci said:

how is Adams any better? Did they actually do a search and try to find the best person for the job?

The news is literally still in the air falling out of the frying pan and headed to the floor… Buffalo fan complains. Classic.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, nucci said:

how is Adams any better? Did they actually do a search and try to find the best person for the job?

Yes is he there because he's a placeholder or is he it? Because if he is it... I am extremely skeptical. 

3 minutes ago, sabresparaavida said:

And that must be the supposed competent owner move my source talked about.

A trusted source indeed, you are vindicated. And it couldn't be with better news!!!

THERE IS HOPE AGAIN!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SDS said:

The news is literally still in the air falling out of the frying pan and headed to the floor… Buffalo fan complains. Classic.

Comes from years of them making the wrong decision. We are conditioned to assume the worst. You are correct though, we should wait to see how this plays out. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Interesting move after Kim's comments a few weeks ago.   Terrible move from an ownership perspective.  It is both too soon and too late to make a move like this.   It gives the appearance the Sabres ownership are steering a rudderless ship.  

Curious if we find out the true story on the O'Reilly trade now.  I've always speculated Botts was forced to make the trade before his signing bonus was to be awarded....

2 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Kevyn Adams is less qualified than either MUrray, or Botterill.

Cant possibly be worse, but that’s the only reason to get excite by this.

Pegulas, again, look like they’re running the team on whims.

You disgusting fan. Shut up and keep posting.