Jump to content

Sabres Announce GM Jason Botterill has been Fired. Kevyn Adams Named GM


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, sabresparaavida said:

And that must be the supposed competent owner move my source talked about.

You weren’t kidding about exciting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nucci said:

how is Adams any better? Did they actually do a search and try to find the best person for the job?

The news is literally still in the air falling out of the frying pan and headed to the floor… Buffalo fan complains. Classic.

  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nucci said:

how is Adams any better? Did they actually do a search and try to find the best person for the job?

Yes is he there because he's a placeholder or is he it? Because if he is it... I am extremely skeptical. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sabresparaavida said:

And that must be the supposed competent owner move my source talked about.

A trusted source indeed, you are vindicated. And it couldn't be with better news!!!

 

THERE IS HOPE AGAIN!!!

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SDS said:

The news is literally still in the air falling out of the frying pan and headed to the floor… Buffalo fan complains. Classic.

Comes from years of them making the wrong decision. We are conditioned to assume the worst. You are correct though, we should wait to see how this plays out. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Kevyn Adams is less qualified than either MUrray, or Botterill.

Cant possibly be worse, but that’s the only reason to get excite by this.

Pegulas, again, look like they’re running the team on whims.

  • Like (+1) 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, klos1963 said:

And a wide search came up with ....Kevyn Adams?

 

Wide search...?

No way in hell that happened.

  • Like (+1) 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LGR4GM said:

Yes is he there because he's a placeholder or is he it? Because if he is it... I am extremely skeptical. 

I think I'm going to be skeptical no matter what. Their ability to identify and hire talent is highly questionable.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • SDS unpinned this topic
  • SDS locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...