Rioting and Looting in Rochester

Andrew Amerk

20 minutes ago, etiennep99 said:

Doesn't matter. He was trespassing.  It's a crime.   And while nothing was taken from that house, other houses were broken into and had things stolen. Like the guy who "killed" Daubry had his gun stolen during one of these crime sprees.   Can't you emphathize with these guys?  There's been a load of house and car break-ins.  His neighbor has video of this kid trespassing on his property.  The day in question, he was trespassing again.  The white father is a former cop who had investigated Daubry before and knew that he was a bad apple, and might have a gun on him.  Can't you see how this would make people scared?

Holy *****.  No I refuse to empathize with a white ***** who ran down a man with his truck and then shot that man. Also I looked into your claim about Arbery, you got his name wrong BTW, and he was harassed in a park and refused to allow police to search his vehicle. 

https://www.local10.com/news/national/2020/05/19/2017-video-shows-georgia-officer-tried-to-tase-ahmaud-arbery/

Edited by LGR4GM

Just now, etiennep99 said:

Where?  Where did I rush to judgement???   Are we even speaking the same language??   The coronor said that Daubry started the altercation and caused the gun to go off.  The video seems to show the same thing.   You know, pointing out the other side of the story isn't a rush to judgement, especially when it is MORE authoritative.  On what basis do y'all claim to know what really happened?  I'll tell you . It's anti-white racism. Whites are always guilty until proven innocent.  That's what y'all seem to be saying.

1 hour ago, etiennep99 said:

This meme must stop.  People are not killing people because they are Black.  Sure, it might be possible that some Black crime suspects are treated worse than they deserve; but they committed a crime first.  Aubry Daubry "jogger" had a record, past violence towards cops, was trespassing IN at least one house, and likely started the physical altercation that got him killed. George Lloyd was caught passing a fake 20. Yes, a person could easily unwittingly do that.  And yes, what happened to him WAS MURDER, but it wasn't murder without any pretext.  Since the perp cop and Lloyd knew each other, there could be a back-story here that we don't know about; we shouldn't rush to judgement.  We've seen stories in the past that, once the full story came out, the cops were exonerated.    But yes, George Lloyd was MURDERED.

Let me break it down for you, you dumb pos. 

THAT ENTIRE ***** BOLDED IS JUDGEMENT. 

He charged the cop in the park and was swearing and menacing the cop.   Did your research show you the WHOLE video?? Or did you just use selectively edited videos from liberal media.  Never let facts get in the way of your own views, do you much?

I watch the entire video. Start to finish. If a fact hit you in the ***** face you would discount it if it challenged your world view. 

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

I watch the entire video. Start to finish. If a fact hit you in the ***** face you would discount it if it challenged your world view. 

He can’t even get his name correct.

@etiennep99 I see the flaw in your series of posts as the same mistake police are making: “people who look like that have caused trouble for me in the past, you look like that, you’re probably trouble.” 

Doesn’t matter where you are on the political or religious spectrum, it is the definition of racial prejudice. Can’t you see that?

Edited by dudacek

This is the hill I am willing to be permanently banned on. You can't drive after someone, jump out with a gun and then expect that person not to react. That doesn't justify your actions. You start the confrontation by going after the person. Any reaction they have after that is on you. Etienne you have posted some of the worst garbage this forum has ever read. It is hilarious that you tell me to watch the videos not the liberal media when you can't even get his ***** name correct. Do your research and understand that your bias is on full display and it doesn't make you a patriot, it makes you an *****. 

Arbery had a prior record. FACT; it's police cameras. The white father was a retired cop who had dealt with Arbery.  Fact.  Break-ins had been happening. Fact.

A gun was stolen. Fact.   Arbery was seen trespassing before and again that day.  FACTS.   The police asked the retired cop to help police the neighborhood.

Likely fact.  In Georgia it is legal to make a "citizen's arrest" if you believe that a crime is happening.  Fact.   They didn't wake up that day and think that they would

lynch somebody. 

Past behaviour predicts the future.   It was not racist to suspect Arbery.    It would be racist to suspect a random black guy on the street.  Arbery was not a just

some random "jogger".  That is YOUR bias.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Tondas said:

"Nonviolence is fine as long as it works."

--------  Malcolm X.

He died in 1965.  55 years later, nonviolence has not worked.  What's next?  What will make this end?  And how many more will die?  I cannot condone violence, but if my child was murdered because of their skin color by police, I would understand the outrage.  

So looting and rioting somehow does?  Or does it just act as an easy excuse for criminals to engage in criminal behavior under the guise of "protest"?

Edited by matter2003

14 minutes ago, pastajoe said:

Or black people are Ryan Miller, the police are Milan Lucic, and white people are the rest of the Sabres team.

I can't go there, pasta and I know this wasn't your intent.  My African American wife leaves the house and people give her the side-eye and lock their car doors on sight.  At the grocery store, she's asked if she's using food stamps even though we have ample means.  It's heartbreaking and sad.  One can hide their religion, their beliefs, their politics, their sexuality, but not the color of their skin.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

This is the hill I am willing to be permanently banned on. You can't drive after someone, jump out with a gun and then expect that person not to react. That doesn't justify your actions. You start the confrontation by going after the person. Any reaction they have after that is on you. Etienne you have posted some of the worst garbage this forum has ever read. It is hilarious that you tell me to watch the videos not the liberal media when you can't even get his ***** name correct. Do your research and understand that your bias is on full display and it doesn't make you a patriot, it makes you an *****. 

More QED.  

There's a saying: "A little learning is a dangerous thing."  Liberals are a perfect representation of that.  They consistently make bad choices.  You are trying to defend bad guys and say that their deaths were all due to evil White people, as an entire class. That's racism.   I judge people as individuals. 

1 minute ago, etiennep99 said:

More QED.  

There's a saying: "A little learning is a dangerous thing."  Liberals are a perfect representation of that.  They consistently make bad choices.  You are trying to defend bad guys and say that their deaths were all due to evil White people, as an entire class. That's racism.   I judge people as individuals

really?

• Haha (+1) 1

Notice who is calling others a "POS"??  It's not I who is continually resorting to threats and name calling.   Funny how "illiberal" that makes you seem. You "love everybody", except conservative Christians who are "POS".    Nice.   Every seen a mirror?

3 minutes ago, etiennep99 said:

Arbery had a prior record. FACT; it's police cameras. The white father was a retired cop who had dealt with Arbery.  Fact.  Break-ins had been happening. Fact.

A gun was stolen. Fact.   Arbery was seen trespassing before and again that day.  FACTS.   The police asked the retired cop to help police the neighborhood.

Likely fact.  In Georgia it is legal to make a "citizen's arrest" if you believe that a crime is happening.  Fact.   They didn't wake up that day and think that they would

lynch somebody. 

Past behaviour predicts the future.   It was not racist to suspect Arbery.    It would be racist to suspect a random black guy on the street.  Arbery was not a just

some random "jogger".  That is YOUR bias.

But they did. 

He was. That is the issue. There was no crime in progress.  Even if he had just gone into that house, he was not currently committing a crime and the people who ATTACKED him did not know that he had entered that house in the last 24 hours. They saw him run by and went after him. 

4 minutes ago, etiennep99 said:

More QED.  

There's a saying: "A little learning is a dangerous thing."  Liberals are a perfect representation of that.  They consistently make bad choices.  You are trying to defend bad guys and say that their deaths were all due to evil White people, as an entire class. That's racism.   I judge people as individuals. 

I never said that. 

Also your reverse racism thing is straight out of the white supremacist handbook. Good job. Next you are going to tell me it is okay to shoot people for any misdemeanor because "law and order". 

2 minutes ago, etiennep99 said:

Notice who is calling others a "POS"??  It's not I who is continually resorting to threats and name calling.   Funny how "illiberal" that makes you seem. You "love everybody", except conservative Christians who are "POS".    Nice.   Every seen a mirror?

You are a POS. You Individually. You keep adding labels. 

He was not some RANDOM jogger.  He was known perp.  Big difference.  The cops were already called.  Big difference.  You don't go around killing people after you've called the cops when you likely know that your neighbor is filming it too. That's as dumb as clearly killing someone on camera (George Lloyd cop).

Just now, LGR4GM said:

You are a POS. You Individually. You keep adding labels. 

You keep on defining them.

He was not some RANDOM jogger.  He was known perp.  Big difference.  The cops were already called.  Big difference.  You don't go around killing people after you've called the cops when you likely know that your neighbor is filming it too. That's as dumb as clearly killing someone on camera (George Lloyd cop).

Careful your racism is showing. 

But they did kill him. They confronted him and that confrontation led to his death. 

Edited by LGR4GM

7 minutes ago, etiennep99 said:

More QED.  

Ahh there it is. This is not about justice or anything. It is about you feeling attacked. That would mean you identify with the murderers. Interesting. 

My racism??   The father was a FORMER COP WHO HAD HANDLED ARBERY's CASE BEFORE; HE KNEW HIM TO BE A TROUBLE MAKER!!!  
What about that doesn't make sense to you.  Arbery was not just some random guy !

Ahh there it is. This is not about justice or anything. It is about you feeling attacked. That would mean you identify with the murderers. Interesting. 

Clueless much?  I said that the cop killed Geroge Lloyd was guilty of MURDER!    Can you read?

Edited by etiennep99
spelling

My racism??   The father was a FORMER COP WHO HAD HANDLED ARBERY's CASE BEFORE; HE KNOW HIM TO BE A TROUBLE MAKER!!!  
What about that doesn't make sense to you.  Arbery was not just some random guy !

You are right. The people who murdered him had motive to kill him because they didn't like him. Partly because... he was black. You ever stop to wonder why Arbery reacted to police in 2017 the way he did? Probably not. 

So can Cops be racist? 

2 hours ago, etiennep99 said:

I've had several black friends.  My impression is that their fitting in depends on their attitude.  If they are willing to (as some perjoritively call it)  "play whitey's game", then they get along quite well and are well accepted.  I think that studies on campuses might indicate that lone blacks might even perform better academically if not socially, as we've all seen minority groups self-segregate when they get large enough.

In high school my buddy and I were "nerds" and sat at a nerd table.  One semester one of the few black fellows at my school sat at our table.  We welcomed him. Decent guy, but he wasn't the brightest bulb in the box, and we had little to talk about.  I can imagine that it was really hard for him.

I've lived in places where they try to get you to speak Spanish instead of English.  Frustrating.  I don't understand why I, as a native North American, speak more Spanish than an immigrant who has lived here for years can speak English.  How do you live without speaking the language?

If _you_ really want to "feel" what it likes to be a minority, take a trip to hood.   Not feeling it yet?  Take a trip to Africa.  Or China.  Or India.   Billions upon Billions of non-whites there for you to get the picture.

Or wait a little bit of time. North America and Europe are the only places with significant White populations.   Demographic changes being what they are, it won't be long before Whites are no longer the super-majority in the USA.

Speaking as someone who has been assaulted by Blacks on numerous occasions, badly injured too, I feel like a lot of their problems are self-inflicted.   Like that Aubry Daubery guy swearing and threatening a cop for just running his driver's license (while he was parked in a crazy place, driving a car on a suspended license, and smoking pot) (or like him "jogging" 10 miles from home in an all white neighborhood, stopping to trespass IN at least one person's home on multiple occasions.)    Or like riotting and looting instead of trying to address their root cause of their complaints.  I don't riot and loot because I don't want to be rioted against and looted myself (viz. The Golden Rule).   I try to judge people by the content of their character.  Rioters show little character.  Still,  It _is_ hard to empathize with a people who have very high crime rates and who have personally attacked and injured you (there is much more black on white crime than white on black crime; that's just a fact.)  

This meme must stop.  People are not killing people because they are Black.  Sure, it might be possible that some Black crime suspects are treated worse than they deserve; but they committed a crime first.  Aubry Daubry "jogger" had a record, past violence towards cops, was trespassing IN at least one house, and likely started the physical altercation that got him killed. George Lloyd was caught passing a fake 20. Yes, a person could easily unwittingly do that.  And yes, what happened to him WAS MURDER, but it wasn't murder without any pretext.  Since the perp cop and Lloyd knew each other, there could be a back-story here that we don't know about; we shouldn't rush to judgement.  We've seen stories in the past that, once the full story came out, the cops were exonerated.    But yes, George Lloyd was MURDERED.

I saw a video last week of a black nurse beating up a white nursing home patient.    Bad people do bad things.  It doesn't have to be because of skin color.

Cameras don't lie. He was IN the house.

You don't know that.   The coronor said that Daubry likely started the physical altercation and likely caused the gun to go off. What do YOU know that the coronor doesn't know?

Maybe we just don't hear about the Whites who are unjustly injured/killed by cops?   Media bias? (We all know that the MSM is extremely left-leaning).

It's an election year.  Biden said "you ain't Black if you don't vote Democrat".   Obviously there's a lot of stoking of fires going on.

This thread is tiresome.  Want to know what it is to be Black in a "White World", try being a Christian and a Conservative on an extremely Left-leaning, anti-Christian website like Sabrespace. 

36 minutes ago, etiennep99 said:

QED

(Can you Google that? or should I dumb it down for you??)

32 minutes ago, etiennep99 said:

Doesn't matter. He was trespassing.  It's a crime.   And while nothing was taken from that house, other houses were broken into and had things stolen. Like the guy who "killed" Daubry had his gun stolen during one of these crime sprees.   Can't you emphathize with these guys?  There's been a load of house and car break-ins.  His neighbor has video of this kid trespassing on his property.  The day in question, he was trespassing again.  The white father is a former cop who had investigated Daubry before and knew that he was a bad apple, and might have a gun on him.  Can't you see how this would make people scared?

28 minutes ago, etiennep99 said:

Where?  Where did I rush to judgement???   Are we even speaking the same language??   The coronor said that Daubry started the altercation and caused the gun to go off.  The video seems to show the same thing.   You know, pointing out the other side of the story isn't a rush to judgement, especially when it is MORE authoritative.  On what basis do y'all claim to know what really happened?  I'll tell you . It's anti-white racism. Whites are always guilty until proven innocent.  That's what y'all seem to be saying.

Just want this all quoted because it deserves to live on for the shameless out of control BS it is. 

1 minute ago, etiennep99 said:

Is there anyone else there who can read and use logic?   Or are you all tacitly siding with LGR4MasterOfTheUniverse and are happy to have him attack me?

You seem happy to attack a dead black man who was killed for no reason what so ever so... 

You wanted this fight so here it is. 

You are right. The people who murdered him had motive to kill him because they didn't like him. Partly because... he was black. You ever stop to wonder why Arbery reacted to police in 2017 the way he did? Probably not. 

So can Cops be racist? 

Yeah. He reacted to the cop in 2017 because he was STUPID (not because he was black, but because he was stupid) and ANTISOCIAL.   If you think that White cops hate Black people, the last thing a smart person does is try to do is give the cop a reason to attack you.  

Is there anyone else there who can read and use logic?   Or are you all tacitly siding with LGR4MasterOfTheUniverse and are happy to have him attack me?

Say that everything you said are facts about Arbery’s past actually are facts (I have my doubts.) None of that justifies his murder, and it was murder and it’s the reason those have been charged with murder.

If he was white, he would still be alive.

• Like (+1) 3