Botterill Returning Next Season- Kim Pegula

Brawndo

4 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Michael appears to be Persona non grata with Terry and Kim. His Twitter Account is not followed by any of the Official Team Accounts,  The Younger Ones all are.  When He and His Wife were expecting a child, he tweeted at the Sabres with the two of them holding a Sabres Onesie as the announcement. There was no response from the Sabres. I might be reading too much into this, but it matches with other rumblings I have heard.

So I would probably exclude him from taking over 

So he’s either a POS spoiled rich kid undeserving of his fathers love and time, or Kim is so psychologically unhealthy and has engaged in a systemic alienation of Terrance from his children of a previous marriage, thereby ensuring her own blood maintains their rights to the kingdom of Buffalo.  Which one is it? 

1 hour ago, Broken Ankles said:

So he’s either a POS spoiled rich kid undeserving of his fathers love and time, or Kim is so psychologically unhealthy and has engaged in a systemic alienation of Terrance from his children of a previous marriage, thereby ensuring her own blood maintains their rights to the kingdom of Buffalo.  Which one is it? 

0fc.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/4/2020 at 10:10 PM, nfreeman said:

Well, it's entirely in TG's interest to tout the no-move clause and it's also in the interest of LQ and local politicians -- who are good candidates for being JW's other sources (assuming there were any).  If @john wawrow read the contract himself and saw the clause, I'd love for him to say so here.  Otherwise I'm quite skeptical.

I don't think you asked the question nicely, so I refuse to respond.

jw

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.