Rasmus Dahlin at 20

dudacek

7 hours ago, Randall Flagg said:

cozens.thumb.PNG.37c6c53acbccecdf0b8fd54f803adf0d.PNG

Fizzeek check: Cozens has come a long way since we drafted him as a literal string bean. Seriously impressive quads. 

Posted here because of the Dahlin weightlifting discussion

After watching Dach in the playoffs I can see Cozens making a serious contribution. They cannot depend on him to be 2C but he can grow into that role soon enough.

15 hours ago, Randall Flagg said:

cozens.thumb.PNG.37c6c53acbccecdf0b8fd54f803adf0d.PNG

Fizzeek check: Cozens has come a long way since we drafted him as a literal string bean. Seriously impressive quads. 

Posted here because of the Dahlin weightlifting discussion

Really? Those are pretty average legs for a fit young guy. OTOH, I'd put Doohickie's against them any day. Or mine.

20 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Really? Those are pretty average legs for a fit young guy. OTOH, I'd put Doohickie's against them any day. Or mine.

You gotta consider who they're on. Dylan has my body shape and it would take me 3 years of focus and dedication  to have legs like those. He has nothing in there but bone and muscle, the inherent mass/size of the legs of people who have a more typical body structure and composition can be deceiving. 

Edited by Randall Flagg

16 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

People should look at that thread and compare him to Heiskenan to see just how freaking incredible Dahlin is. That account also gives an honorable mention to Jokiharju

Edited by WildCard

On 8/14/2020 at 12:59 PM, LGR4GM said:

Dahlin is going to be a force this upcoming season. 

That's my guess as well.

The extra 3 or so months of off-season should allow him to be getting very close to "man strength."  Would've expected the true breakout in year 4 with signs this year, but the lock down might have moved the schedule up a year.

1 hour ago, Randall Flagg said:

I'd be lying if I said my brow hasn't been furrowing watching Quinn Hughes

Hughes right now is better than Dahlin despite being physically weaker.

Rasmus engages and loses his battles. Hughes doesn’t bother to engage, he just uses his feet.

Hughes also is more confident with the puck, despite the fact he his stick skills aren’t any better.

Rasmus still needs to learn he’s better than everyone else. Hughes never seemed to have any doubts.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.