Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Zamboni

Eh, had quesadillas last week and chimichangas the other day. Don't feel like cooking anymore Mexican and I'm not waiting 2 hours for takeout at a Mexican joint. 

Looks like spaghetti tonight!

Mexicans are great people with a great culture.  Along with Canada, the US couldn't be bordered by two better countries.  Now, we just need to get our act together.

3 hours ago, Tondas said:

Mexicans are great people with a great culture.  Along with Canada, the US couldn't be bordered by two better countries.  Now, we just need to get our act together.

Bloody hell ...

Now that you got that out of your system, and made some kind of soapbox statement about the country… Are you having anything for Cinco de Mayo today?

16 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Bloody hell ...

Now that you got that out of your system, and made some kind of soapbox statement about the country… Are you having anything for Cinco de Mayo today?

Sorry @Zamboni, that I offended.  Enjoy your Cinco de Mayo!

23 hours ago, LTS said:

My celebration begins and ends with a bottle that says Extra Anejo on it.

Wife made enchiladas... I had no idea she was making anything but I guess my daughter asked for it.  We usually only make them after I have run the chicken through the smoker... 

Sadly the cork on my Extra Anejo had dried out.. guess I left it hanging around a bit too long (Casa Noble Single Barrel).  I mean, it was the most expensive alcohol I have ever purchased and I didn't want to just.. chug it.  ?  So.. anyway.. the stuff went bad.. and also had bits of cork floating in it.  Sigh.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.