Sabres in The Playoffs?

Brawndo

Jack Eichel in a first-round playoff series against the Leafs?

I don’t care about the circumstances, it would be the most interesting hockey Sabres fans have seen in more than a decade.

I would forgive 2020 for everything if this came true.

• Like (+1) 6

10 minutes ago, dudacek said:

I don’t care about the circumstances, it would be the most interesting hockey Sabres fans have seen in more than a decade.

We would win. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, dudacek said:

I would forgive 2020 for everything if this came true, especially if Eichel explodes like a supernova, Dahlin plays well and the Sabres get good goaltending.

Don't mind my tweaks!

• Like (+1) 1

The Sabres don't deserve to be in the playoffs, but if this scenario happens and they "get in," it will be interesting to see what they can do and we should allow ourselves to enjoy it.  When the Sabres turn it on, they can play with just about anybody.  Perhaps they will do that in a playoff type scenario.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Reading this post is the first time I that don’t want the season to end.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Marchand'sNose said:

I could handle it.

I couldn't. Win a Cup in the middle of a pandemic by making the playoffs when you wouldn't have otherwise, then winning short series on neutral ice with no fans? The prophesy would come true: the Buffalo Sabres would win a Stanley Cup, and I'd still find something to bitch about.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Why don't we just fervently hope for Sabres vs Leafs in a weird 2-out-of-3 playoff series and not worry just yet about a Cup with an asterisk.

I can't believe you aren't assuming the Sabres are going to hoist the Cup. In September. In Cheyenne.

Edited by PASabreFan
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.