Report: “Another Disconnect” Between Botterill and Krueger

That Aud Smell

42 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Oh this is fun!

Top 10 reasons for Krueger/Botterill disconnect:

The right way to employ right-handed defencemen

Jason got a new pocket square but all the girls In the office would talk about was Ralph’s tie.

Someone snickered when Jason said “tell me again why Turris isn’t the answer?”

Two words: Michael Frolik

Ralph got a tour of the super yacht. Jason got to see a picture.

How many left wingers is too many left wingers?

Ralph’s take on the Neo-Malthusian economic theory as applied to second-line centres.

Mrs. Botterill serves Belgian chocolate, not Swiss.

That time when Ralph “forgot” he was supposed to meet Jason at the press box buffet and Jason spent 26 minutes listening to Paul Hamilton reminisce about the time he scored two goals (and it really should have three) against Huntsville-Alabama in the back-end of a November (or was it December?) double-header in ‘82, when...

Kim Pegula

I logged in at work just to say this is awesome since a trophy alone wasn't enough. 

• Like (+1) 2

Cap overages

Michael Frolik

Wayne Simmonds

No #2 centre

No #3 centre

Too many LWs

Too many RDs

Exactly why should there not have been multiple disconnects between Botterill and Krueger?

Edited by E4 ... Ke2

Just for poops and giggles—if there were a serious disagreement that became a power struggle, who would TP be inclined to back?

If it’s game of thrones rules, I think Krueger would win.  But it’s also fairly likely that they both would get canned or that they each would be told they can resign if they want but otherwise they need to work it out.

But this increases the likelihood that next year we have RK and no JB. 

9 hours ago, Pimlach said:

I could hardly follow those tweets.  Nothing substantial in there.  

7 hours ago, shrader said:

That’s some really odd reporting. This is another in a long line of miscues... I haven’t actually reported on any of them yet,  they’re there. 

Maybe he’s right, but it’s really odd to read it that way. 

6 hours ago, Zamboni said:

Whatever Chad.... 

6 hours ago, Lanny said:

This is him doing analysis of player deployment and roster building. Maybe poor choice of words on his part, but it’s not “confirmed from a source” type of thing. 

4 hours ago, SwampD said:

This. By a lot.

Im going to start a Twitter feed.

“I just heard a thing! It’s big! I mean it!”

What garbage.

DUDES.

He said “more on this tomorrow”.  He is writer.  He is teasing his story so that people will go read it.  Maybe we will find out today.  Then you can decide whether it’s trash or not.

9 hours ago, dudacek said:

Oh this is fun!

Top 10 reasons for Krueger/Botterill disconnect:

The right way to employ right-handed defencemen

Jason got a new pocket square but all the girls In the office would talk about was Ralph’s tie.

Someone snickered when Jason said “tell me again why Turris isn’t the answer?”

Two words: Michael Frolik

Ralph got a tour of the super yacht. Jason got to see a picture.

How many left wingers is too many left wingers?

Ralph’s take on the Neo-Malthusian economic theory as applied to second-line centres.

Mrs. Botterill serves Belgian chocolate, not Swiss.

That time when Ralph “forgot” he was supposed to meet Jason at the press box buffet and Jason spent 26 minutes listening to Paul Hamilton reminisce about the time he scored two goals (and it really should have been three) against Huntsville-Alabama in the back-end of a November (or was it December?) double-header in ‘82, when...

Kim Pegula

And rightfully so, ours is way better ?

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Curt said:

DUDES.

He said “more on this tomorrow”.  He is writer.  He is teasing his story so that people will go read it.  Maybe we will find out today.  Then you can decide whether it’s trash or not.

There’ll be no need to wait, for some.

I’ve learned that there are some members here who dislike/distrust Chad D. I mostly find him interesting and credible.

Edited by That Aud Smell
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, SwampD said:

So, am I missing something? A guy, an internet guy can just say he has confirmed something, and then not say what that something is? Did I miss it somewhere?

You know... "bear eats woman, news at 11".

It's all about claiming you have something first and then allowing for some time to get it all together to publish. Only in the day of the Internet, someone else could likely scoop him now that he's announced "there's something there!'

1 hour ago, Curt said:

DUDES.

Dude. This guy is far from what I call a “writer”.    Modern day journalist maybe. Using gifs of Joey to get you to read his ambiguous tweet is not “writing”.    Whether he has a story or not we shall see.  Whether his story is credible, who knows? 

Edited by Pimlach

1 hour ago, Curt said:

DUDES.

Can you update Tweets? I don remember seeing “more on it tomorrow” last night.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.