Kim Jong-un

GoPre

3 minutes ago, irregularly irregular said:

Very likely that the surgeons, anesthesiologist and perfusionist didn't survive either.

They don’t have those second 2 in NK.  The surgeon just gives a shot of whisky and a wooden spoon to bite down on.

But seriously, I hope this leaves NK in stable hands, ultimately leading to some reforms.  Don’t know how likely that is.  The sister seems politically astute at least.

1 hour ago, Curt said:

They don’t have those second 2 in NK.  The surgeon just gives a shot of whisky and a wooden spoon to bite down on.

But seriously, I hope this leaves NK in stable hands, ultimately leading to some reforms.  Don’t know how likely that is.  The sister seems politically astute at least.

I’ve read on more than one occasion, his younger sister is even more unstable than he is. So, I don’t hold out much hope.

7 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

I’ve read on more than one occasion, his younger sister is even more unstable than he is. So, I don’t hold out much hope.

I haven’t really viewed Kim Jong Un as unstable at all.

What have you read about Yo Jong?

27 minutes ago, Curt said:

I haven’t really viewed Kim Jong Un as unstable at all.

What have you read about Yo Jong?

If it’s all the same to you, I’d rather not get into it here. It will just derail or spiral. It’s soooo not worth it.

But you can probably find the Answers you seek with some reputable news sites/articles ??

He never even got to skate a shift in the show.  I mean, the skates wouldn't necessarily support his weight, especially with the hairdo, but still.

Also, his potential successor--his sis--is kind of hot, no?

(Yes, I am completely fine with making fun of the North Korea royal family and their flatterers.)

Edited by Eleven

9 hours ago, Zamboni said:

If it’s all the same to you, I’d rather not get into it here. It will just derail or spiral. It’s soooo not worth it.

But you can probably find the Answers you seek with some reputable news sites/articles ??

Correct. Why would a discussion of his health lead to a discussion of his leadership, policies, etc. We can't have that here!

#thoughtsandprayersgoout

12 hours ago, Zamboni said:

That’s basically what the thread is for, no?  I’m not sure how talking about Jong-Un and Yo-Jung would be derailing the thread.

18 minutes ago, Curt said:

That’s basically what the thread is for, no?  I’m not sure how talking about Jong-Un and Yo-Jung would be derailing the thread.

I wasn’t clear. My bad. 

I’m not interested in expressing my views beyond what I’ve already said, on KJU or his sister. Everyone else can do what they want ?? 
Mainly because I have seen how others feel about other controversial topics in other threads and even some comments on this one. For me, and me only ... it’s soooo not worth it. If others want to “debate“ (loosely used word) it. Or more accurately type their opinion on JKU, his regime, and how nice of a guy he or his sister must be, have fun with that. 
I have strong views, on certain topics on this board, that are quite different that others. If I expressed them the way I wanted, I would get banned for sure. So again, it’s just sooo not worth it for me and me only to get into the mud. That’s why I mostly observe and see how where posters minds are. Their leanings. Their logic. Their reasoning. Their knowledge and true grasp of a topic. 
Others can sling arrows if it makes them feel better about themselves. They need to feel like they “won” more than I need to.

I hope that clears up why I said what I said originally. ??

1 hour ago, Zamboni said:

I wasn’t clear. My bad. 

I’m not interested in expressing my views beyond what I’ve already said, on KJU or his sister. Everyone else can do what they want ?? 
Mainly because I have seen how others feel about other controversial topics in other threads and even some comments on this one. For me, and me only ... it’s soooo not worth it. If others want to “debate“ (loosely used word) it. Or more accurately type their opinion on JKU, his regime, and how nice of a guy he or his sister must be, have fun with that. 
I have strong views, on certain topics on this board, that are quite different that others. If I expressed them the way I wanted, I would get banned for sure. So again, it’s just sooo not worth it for me and me only to get into the mud. That’s why I mostly observe and see how where posters minds are. Their leanings. Their logic. Their reasoning. Their knowledge and true grasp of a topic. 
Others can sling arrows if it makes them feel better about themselves. They need to feel like they “won” more than I need to.

I hope that clears up why I said what I said originally. ??

Well, I understand what you are saying, but I don’t know why you feel this way.

I hope that my statement that I don’t think they are unstable was interpreted as a defense of them or an expression of how nice they must be.

I would be surprised if anyone here has good things to say about them.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.