NHL Considering a July Re-start

Brawndo

40 minutes ago, Hawerchuk said:

This is what i found:

https://www.distractify.com/p/cellino-and-barnes-feud

IN SUMMARY:

"Finally, in January 2020, the Cellino and Barnes divorce became official.

What an emotional rollercoaster! In an affidavit filed January 3, 2020, Cellino states, "Barnes now accepts the reality of this situation and...will consent to a dissolution of Cellino & Barnes P.C." The two are now officially free to open up their very own law firms, free of each other once and for all.

"In light of respondent Barnes' capitulation, and ongoing negotiations between us regarding issues involves in the windup process, respondent Barnes and I are each making plans to be prepared in the very near future — i.e. within the next 30 days — to open our own separate law firms," he continued. 

In a local news report published January 22, 2020, we learned that Cellino and Barnes have finally decided on their new firm names. Cellino's is now Cellino Law, and Barnes' is the Barnes Firm. But the drama isn't over, because...

Barnes' girlfriend is now suing Cellino.

According to Buffalo News, Barnes' girlfriend, Ellen Sturm, is suing Cellino over an alleged bonus that was never given to her. Last month, Barnes' girlfriend stated that she worked on a specific case for seven years and called it "one of the biggest personal injury settlements in American history." She's suing for a total of $3.7 million.

A part of us wonders if Cellilo and Barnes will always be fighting...just to stay in each other's lives. It's the best twisted romance plot we could ever hope for. "

I get that some parties take this whole thing seriously. I find the whole affair to be hilarious. Having said that, I should have said that I posted my question as being cynical and tongue in cheek, and I meant for it to be somewhat of a joke off of your reply for ad space.

Now, back to this hollow pursuit of trying to jump start the rest of the season. This is why they shouldn't play in empty arenas:

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/24/2020 at 1:32 PM, Hawerchuk said:

This is what i found:

https://www.distractify.com/p/cellino-and-barnes-feud

IN SUMMARY:

"Finally, in January 2020, the Cellino and Barnes divorce became official.

What an emotional rollercoaster! In an affidavit filed January 3, 2020, Cellino states, "Barnes now accepts the reality of this situation and...will consent to a dissolution of Cellino & Barnes P.C." The two are now officially free to open up their very own law firms, free of each other once and for all.

"In light of respondent Barnes' capitulation, and ongoing negotiations between us regarding issues involves in the windup process, respondent Barnes and I are each making plans to be prepared in the very near future — i.e. within the next 30 days — to open our own separate law firms," he continued. 

In a local news report published January 22, 2020, we learned that Cellino and Barnes have finally decided on their new firm names. Cellino's is now Cellino Law, and Barnes' is the Barnes Firm. But the drama isn't over, because...

Barnes' girlfriend is now suing Cellino.

According to Buffalo News, Barnes' girlfriend, Ellen Sturm, is suing Cellino over an alleged bonus that was never given to her. Last month, Barnes' girlfriend stated that she worked on a specific case for seven years and called it "one of the biggest personal injury settlements in American history." She's suing for a total of $3.7 million.

A part of us wonders if Cellilo and Barnes will always be fighting...just to stay in each other's lives. It's the best twisted romance plot we could ever hope for. "

I guess this means I have heard the Cellino and Barnes jingle for the last time, as well as any form of advertising for that firm. 

I don't live in WNY and didn't realize they were splitting up.

Thank God.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.