Pegula Sports Entertainment, behind the scenes

LGR4GM

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

PSE is just killing it with engagement with non-traditional portions of the hockey market (readBlack Americans).

I love the logo, too. Watch the video to get the backstory. Oh, and you will do yourself a favour if you find this artist's public murals around the City of Buffalo.

image.png.42553c6bed330de3962ae189ca7ff295.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

PSE is just killing it with engagement with non-traditional portions of the hockey market (readBlack Americans).

I love the logo, too. Watch the video to get the backstory. Oh, and you will do yourself a favour if you find this artist's public murals around the City of Buffalo.

This was very well done 

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

I'm a sucker for awesome logos and alternate versions of them; this was very well done. My favorite part is the swords from Ghana; you can gather quite a bit of info and interest through merely changing out the swords in the logo whether it be like lightsabers for May 4th or historically significant ones like we see here. In theory a similar idea could be used for other non-traditional markets. For instance, how we created the fictional Japanese Tokyo Katanas  

• Like (+1) 2

On 1/1/2021 at 11:17 AM, That Aud Smell said:

Don’t look now, but PSE is into an edgy, smart, and inclusive venture.

Griselda is a Buffalo hip hop crew that is figuratively descended from the Wu Tang Clan. Benny the Butcher is a real life gangster turned recording artist. Hard as hell. Colour me impressed.

Griselda is not figuratively descended from Wu-Tang. If anything they are descended from Mobb Deep, and that’s a stretch. 

On 2/11/2021 at 3:12 PM, That Aud Smell said:

This is really cool.  

I love bringing the Buffalo Braves in and the color change in the logo to pick that up.  The Braves were always in the Sabres shadows but they had some great NBA stars and were a team on the rise before Snyder sold them out.  The Braves had the rights to Moses Malone to add to an already talented team before it all blew up. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/1/2021 at 11:17 AM, That Aud Smell said:

Don’t look now, but PSE is into an edgy, smart, and inclusive venture.

Griselda is a Buffalo hip hop crew that is figuratively descended from the Wu Tang Clan. Benny the Butcher is a real life gangster turned recording artist. Hard as hell. Colour me impressed.

On 2/11/2021 at 4:12 PM, That Aud Smell said:

My hat tips to Pegula Sports and Entertainment continue. This is really something.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1