1970 Draft Trivia

Eleven

During a strange conversation with my father about the 1970 draft, I was compelled to do some Internet research.

Turns out that there were three Hall of Famers drafted in 1970.  No, Dave Tallon was not one of them.  

Can you name them?  And can you name the teams that selected them?  Perreault and Buffalo are "free," so just name the other two.

As before, if you can post your answer in spoiler tags so that more people can have fun, please do.

Edited by Eleven

I didn’t think there was any other players from this at draft in the HOF.   Interesting.  

I think the former Leaf is a borderline HOF player, although he was a great player.  Give Rick Martin that many healthy games and he would be there too.  

25 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

I didn’t think there was any other players from this at draft in the HOF.   Interesting.  

I think the former Leaf is a borderline HOF player, although he was a great player.  Give Rick Martin that many healthy games and he would be there too.  

Have wondered if (correctly) throwing the Sabres medical staff and by extension Bowman under the bus ended up keeping that '71 draft pick out of the HoF.

13 hours ago, Taro T said:

Have wondered if (correctly) throwing the Sabres medical staff and by extension Bowman under the bus ended up keeping that '71 draft pick out of the HoF.

Naw ... he just needed more games with Gil, or with Marcel if was able to skate.  

Speaking the truth about Bowman did not hurt him.  Scotty was a first rate prick.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.