Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PASabreFan

There Has To Be A Name For That™

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

As to the first one.  Crumbining

The second is Capt. Campbell's Deep Sea Adventure

You would have won with Crumbining!

Since Indabuff would rather work than fulfill his sacred duty to this thread, I'll offer another one:

When you think you see the puck go in and you jump up and yell and whoop and kiss your pet and look back at the screen and play is inexplicably ongoing... There Has To Be A Name For That.

Edited by PASabreFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

You would have won with Crumbining!

Since Indabuff would rather work than fulfill his sacred duty to this thread, I'll offer another one:

When you think you see the puck go in and you jump up and yell and whoop and kiss your pet and look back at the screen and play is inexplicably ongoing... There Has To Be A Name For That.

Instant Fleaplay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

You would have won with Crumbining!

Since Indabuff would rather work than fulfill his sacred duty to this thread, I'll offer another one:

When you think you see the puck go in and you jump up and yell and whoop and kiss your pet and look back at the screen and play is inexplicably ongoing... There Has To Be A Name For That.

Celenothing

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Wifevision.

Like you've never flinched when the puck hit the side of the net.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

You would have won with Crumbining!

Since Indabuff would rather work than fulfill his sacred duty to this thread, I'll offer another one:

When you think you see the puck go in and you jump up and yell and whoop and kiss your pet and look back at the screen and play is inexplicably ongoing... There Has To Be A Name For That.

It's a lot easier coming up with answers than coming up with hypotheticals.  I've been thinking all evening and I still got nothing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fresh measurable snow in the driveway.  You've waited around for the plow to come through before you tackle it.  You can't wait any longer and clear it out.  As you're putting the winter weapon of choice away the plow comes through like a bat out of hell and buries the end of your driveway.

There must be a name for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plowslop.

The version you refer to is more specifically MF'n Plowslop.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Indabuff said:

Fresh measurable snow in the driveway.  You've waited around for the plow to come through before you tackle it.  You can't wait any longer and clear it out.  As you're putting the winter weapon of choice away the plow comes through like a bat out of hell and buries the end of your driveway.

There must be a name for that.

Murphy snow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just call it what I've been calling it since I was 13 years old:   Mother F^cker!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Taro T said:

Plowslop.

The version you refer to is more specifically MF'n Plowslop.

Plowsloppy seconds?

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SwampD said:

Plowsloppy seconds?

Winner (for addressing the double trouble). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2020 at 9:15 AM, Ogre said:

edit: I was a germophobe before it was popular...

Ok Mr. Monk

On 4/21/2020 at 8:51 AM, Indabuff said:

Fresh measurable snow in the driveway.  You've waited around for the plow to come through before you tackle it.  You can't wait any longer and clear it out.  As you're putting the winter weapon of choice away the plow comes through like a bat out of hell and buries the end of your driveway.

There must be a name for that.

Real Men of Genuis, courtesy of Bud Light.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Crosschecking said:

Ok Mr. Monk

People don’t wash their hands and when they do they don’t wash them well enough. My evidence? The huge outbreaks of Norovirus on cruise ships. Norovirus comes from feces so I’ll let you surmise how hundreds of people become simultaneously infected with it. It makes me want to vomit thinking about it.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ogre said:

People don’t wash their hands and when they do they don’t wash them well enough. My evidence? The huge outbreaks of Norovirus on cruise ships. Norovirus comes from feces so I’ll let you surmise how hundreds of people become simultaneously infected with it. It makes me want to vomit thinking about it.

Maybe there is a high amount of ass eating on cruises?  Ya know, what happens in the cruise ship stays on the cruise ship.  

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, inkman said:

Maybe there is a high amount of ass eating on cruises?  Ya know, what happens in the cruise ship stays on the cruise ship.  

Now that is thinking outside the box (heh).

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If there is some kind of cataclysm (if?!), that should be the sole remaining inkman post. Scholars for centuries can have some real fun with it.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being a Navy vet, I can assure you that inks statement is true 😂🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Being a Navy vet, I can assure you that inks statement is true 😂🤣

Which sentence? I'm asking for a friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...