There Has To Be A Name For That™

PASabreFan

What's it called when you pour the broken chips at the bottom of the bag into what's left of the chip dip container, swirl it all around with a spoon and eat it?

When I deem a winner, that poster will earn the right to come up with his or her own question.

h/t to Rich Hall.

Hmmm, not bad. I think we want one word that becomes the literal name of the activity, not a comment on that activity. You are free to double-dip. The next to last one might have possibilities.

For background, the inspiration here is the sniglet — a word that should be in the dictionary but isn't. Comedian Rich Hall came up with the bit and I think made more than a bit of money on it. The one example I always remember is the act of trying to spread cold butter on bread — wondracide.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, darksabre said:

You know how when you're opening a can of soup and you go too far and the lid falls into the can?

There has to be a name for that.

It depends.
If the cam was washed in the sink first: PITA

If not: Garbage

edit: I was a germophobe before it was popular...

Edited by Ogre
  • Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, darksabre said:

I think I have to award this one to Indabuff and Sloptop (I'm taking artistic license). I can definitely hear myself exclaiming "Ope! sloptop." as I try to pick the top out of my Spaghettios. 

Thanks, but I'm at work right now and don't want to hold this up so I'll have to pass on my chance since I might not be able to respond for a while.  If someone could take my place I'd be grateful.   

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.