Did everyone get their Stimulus $$$?

inkman

So... I don't know if the website went through some updates over the weekend but someone told me to type my address in all caps and for the first time I was able to actually see if i was eligible or not. 

now apparently my 2019 filing hasn't gone through yet, but they won't just mail it, no that 'd be too easy... 

But if you can't get through, monkey with the case sensitivity. 

Fantastic UI work, as always. 

6 minutes ago, josie said:

So... I don't know if the website went through some updates over the weekend but someone told me to type my address in all caps and for the first time I was able to actually see if i was eligible or not. 

now apparently my 2019 filing hasn't gone through yet, but they won't just mail it, no that 'd be too easy... 

But if you can't get through, monkey with the case sensitivity. 

Fantastic UI work, as always. 

I think the answer is more straightforward. Somewhere on the IRS site, maybe in the FAQ section, it explains that one reason people were getting the error message is that their data hadn't been uploaded to the Get My Payment tool yet. And that they were/are working on get more people's data uploaded. So I'm guessing they finally got around to uploading yours.

2 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

I think the answer is more straightforward. Somewhere on the IRS site, maybe in the FAQ section, it explains that one reason people were getting the error message is that their data hadn't been uploaded to the Get My Payment tool yet. And that they were/are working on get more people's data uploaded. So I'm guessing they finally got around to uploading yours.

Whatever the case... what a mess. 

Aaand it won't work for me past that. So I guess I'll just wait some more. Love it. 

13 minutes ago, josie said:

Whatever the case... what a mess. 

Aaand it won't work for me past that. So I guess I'll just wait some more. Love it. 

Not the first time the IRS website has been a mess. There was a massive crash on tax deadline day two years ago, and there was a massive outage in February 2016 as well.

I pay a little bit on my taxes every year (I never get a refund) so they don't have my banking info and I'm not fond of giving them my info just to get the stimulus sooner.  I'll get a paper check sometime.  I may check the gov't website if I don't get it by August.

11 minutes ago, Tondas said:

I pay a little bit on my taxes every year (I never get a refund) so they don't have my banking info and I'm not fond of giving them my info just to get the stimulus sooner.  I'll get a paper check sometime.  I may check the gov't website if I don't get it by August.

Same boat.  I used to have to fill out the quarterlies and mail them in.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.