Did everyone get their Stimulus $$$?

inkman

FWIW, I think the speed you get it will depend on whether or not you filed your taxes yet. I filed mine pretty much right away this year because I needed that refund, so I think that put me closer to the front of the line?

1 minute ago, Weave said:

How YOU doin'?

tenor.gif

• Haha (+1) 3

I always owe and don’t use direct deposit too.  If you don’t do direct deposit for a refund your check won’t get mailed until the end of the month. And if you check the irs website you need to punch in exactly the address you used, capitals, hyphen, etc to see if you have anything coming.

and before I get judged, I give back to my community anonymously, kinda like here lol

• Like (+1) 3

No.  Not sure if/when I will.  My mail is moving in too many directions right now and I don't even have the documents necessary to file my 2019 return, either.

2 minutes ago, spndnchz said:

I always owe and don’t use direct deposit too.  If you don’t do direct deposit for a refund your check won’t get mailed until the end of the month. And if you check the irs website you need to punch in exactly the address you used, capitals, hyphen, etc to see if you have anything coming.

and before I get judged, I give back to my community anonymously, kinda like here lol

No one should judge anyone based upon the amount of money they make, positively or negatively, whether it's a little or a lot of money.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, darksabre said:

FWIW, I think the speed you get it will depend on whether or not you filed your taxes yet. I filed mine pretty much right away this year because I needed that refund, so I think that put me closer to the front of the line?

tenor.gif

Not sure about that. It's based on your 2018 return if you haven't filed 2019 yet. If anyone is waiting for a paper check, those are being sent out lowest income first. Not bragging, but Imma be waiting a loooooong time.

1 hour ago, darksabre said:

tenor.gif

I don't think that's the case. I know a few people who haven't filed yet, but already got their stimulus payments. I'm eligible, but nothing yet because I didn't do direct deposit through the IRS last year. Supposedly starting today the website is gonna let people who didn't use direct deposit enter their bank account info so they don't have to wait on a paper check through the mail. 

1 hour ago, josie said:

Nope. Pretty sure I'm eligible but nothing. Site won't help either. 

When it happens it happens- I'm happier to see my friends who need it get it right now. 

I keep getting a message that they can't determine my eligibility. A lot of people are getting that. The problem is, that tool is how you give the IRS your direct deposit info. I never get a refund, so they don't have mine. But they should have my bank info. from payments I've made.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.