MSG and NHL Center Ice

hopeleslyobvious

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knows how NHL Center Ice will be handling the Sabres being on MSG. I live in North Jersey. When the Sabres were on Empire, we got the broadcast on Center Ice. Does anyone know if this is going to stay the same? I hope so since i just ordered the package. Although I'm sure there could be some crazy rule somewhere that would black me out because I get MSG, even though I don't live in the MSG region that carries the Sabres, ha.

Hopeless,

You should be in good shape, you are not in the Sabres primary market. As other threads have mentioned, those of us IN the Sabres primary market may end up getting screwed if we have DirecTV.

Dave.

Thanks...Now what to do about only getting Rick and Jim for half the games. (Center Ice usually picks up th home broadcast).

Thanks...Now what to do about only getting Rick and Jim for half the games.? (Center Ice usually picks up th home broadcast).

See if WGR will simulcast the game on its website? Realizing that if you watch the games via satellite feed, that the sound will be about 3-4 seconds ahead of the play on the tube.

Dave.

Archived