Prediction for Dem VP candidate?

Eleven

6 hours ago, Curt said:

Kamala Harris.  Thoughts?

Surface?

It plays to the immigrant vote, the non-caucasian vote, the female vote.  I think she's qualified from what I know of her (then again, with the bar having been set so low now, who isn't qualified?).

She's more centrist than anything else which would irritate more liberal voters but let's be honest, where are they going to put their votes?  I would think Democrats want anyone but Trump and voting for any fringe candidate that could impair the vote for Biden/Harris would be detrimental to their own cause.

Bottom line, I like the pick.  I think there needs to be a qualified non-male sitting that close to the top and it certainly would set the stage for a historic election in 8 years if Biden were to win and she established herself more during that time.

At this point I have a better chance of understanding quantum mechanics than how anyone can vote for Trump.  Personally I am glad that I live in NY.  This state will go Biden and it won't be close.  I can still vote the way I would vote and not have any impact on the election. ?

• Like (+1) 1

Some still vote for trump for the lie that is the "good ole days". Some because admitting you made a mistake is not acceptable so they have to double down. Others just have no problem with a narcissistic, racist, sexist, petty, bully.

I have an offer to the people in the first 2 groups. If they vote against trump and he loses (historical landslide lose) I will never again talk about his politics are thous that voted for him. I will simply refer to it as the nations 4 year acid trip

It’s really petty to try and revive the birther movement. Born in the US only counts to this Sower of Chaos if you are white. 

Kamala wasn’t my favorite pick for the presidency because Biden has been so reliable for labor but I think she is a great fit at VP. She’s smart and doesn’t seem to have time for BS. IMO that’s the most honest way to approach problems. I’m accused of animus for it but honesty really is the most effective way to bargain. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/13/2020 at 8:28 PM, Ogre said:

Kamala wasn’t my favorite pick for the presidency because Biden has been so reliable for labor

Pretty sure that neither of them have ever been in labor.  Harris never had children of her own, and for Biden, well, that's just ridiculous.

Edited by Eleven
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

The Labor mo.., never mind ?

When you can’t trust the government, or what you read on the internet,  or the hospital director, you put your trust in your fellow worker that shares your plight.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kold.com/2020/07/17/nurses-approve-first-union-contract-arizona-amid-covid-/%3foutputType=amp

• Awesome! (+1) 1

PS I'm Union... Biden's father was Union... Union's are not perfect... but I pay $60 a month dues that includes my health insurance and pension... My non Union nurse wife pays over $300 for just her self.   She gets paid better sure but after everything including covering my kids by my health insurance its a wash..  I'll take the Union a screw the Union busters.

• Like (+1) 1