Let's see your first SabreSpace post

PASabreFan

Although it doesn't go back to when I joined, fittingly the first one the archive shows for me is from a Canes Sabres game day thread 2/12/2006.

Link to article is dead, but undoubtedly it was authored by Luke DeCock.

I want to know how losing one game in your last eight is considered slumping? WTF?

Form today's Raleigh N&O:

"Buffalo roams into town slumping too"

Link

I'll be at Blinco's as well before the game

• Like (+1) 1

Way back when I was DCSabres (lived outside DC) and the 05-06 Sabres' season started:

Knightrider said:
Ottawa Scores - Lydman couldn't get it out...

He couldn't get it out because the Senator next to him chopped his stick in half. Should've been a penalty. Not saying Lydman has shown me anything thus far, but not getting that puck out on the 2nd try was a result of his sticking being snapped in two by a slash. You could see Campbell coming over to the ref on the play and yelling about it, and then Briere talking to McCreary at the following face-off about it.

I saw a lot more hooking NOT getting called tonight than I saw in the first two games. I fear that the new rules are going to go away and clutching and grabbing will return. I hope I'm wrong.

55 minutes ago, Claude_Verret said:

Although it doesn't go back to when I joined, fittingly the first one the archive shows for me is from a Canes Sabres game day thread 2/12/2006.

Link to article is dead, but undoubtedly it was authored by Luke DeCock.

I want to know how losing one game in your last eight is considered slumping? WTF?

Form today's Raleigh N&O:

"Buffalo roams into town slumping too"

Link

I'll be at Blinco's as well before the game

I can't remember how I spell my name anymore, but believe it or not I remember that comment!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.