OT - Tiger King: Netflix

LGR4GM

32 minutes ago, ubkev said:

Yeah, her and that's about it! 

He*

I truly felt bad for Joe's former employees.  The interview after the one testifies and he passes out drunk is gut wrenching. 

The feds are scummy awful too, lest we not forget.  Throwing out immunity to former killers and the would-be killer even after their failed entrapment based on heresay.  What's criminal is the defense attorney for Joe not getting a jury to throw that crap completely out

Edited by triumph_communes

1 minute ago, triumph_communes said:

He*

I truly felt bad for Joe's former employees.  The interview after the one testifies and he passes out drunk is gut wrenching. 

The feds are scummy awful too, lest we not forget.

My bad. Didn't know Saff was trans.

8 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

afghanistan and iraq vet too, if you ever wondered how getting an arm chopped off could be shrugged in a few weeks with no remorse

He really got screwed over on that deal though. Totally unappreciated. He should still have an arm right now. Did it all for the zoo's PR and all for nothing now.

My favorite person is a young lady who lost an arm to a tiger and was back at work the following week.  I don’t have a second favorite.

Edit to add ...  I wrote “young lady” before seeing “trans” references.  Maybe I missed that in the show.  In any event, he or she is my favorite person,

Edited by Neo

24 minutes ago, Weave said:

Am I the only person in the world that hears how bizarre this all is and loses interest in tuning in?

Reality tv is all acting. 

this is someone following a guy making reality tv as a lifestyle and the real stories behind the acting are even better than the ones he tries to create. 

It’s like the opposite of game of thrones. Where everyone is evil but the show gives you all the inside takes to try to make you like them.  In tiger king everyone is evil and if you just for a second may have liked a person, just you wait they are truly terrible through and through 

Supposedly there’s a tape in the trial where Joe is explaining that Jeff and him have an alibi incase the hit job gets caught and that alibi is essentially what Joe used in his defense and Jeff turned against him. Don’t understand how that means the feds get to give the actual hitman and the guy who setup the hit, before the feds were ever involved immunities so they could railroad joe for the ridiculous presumption that 3-5000$ is what a hit job costs. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.