MSG Sucks!

cesna

Wow... if that's they way the Sabres telecasts are going to be I better just sit back and listen to the radio. The blue line on the top of the screen with the score and time was so annoying. I felt like it was blocking my view at times or maybe it was another blue line? Ricj and Jim were Great as usual but man, how uncomfortable is it to watch Kevin Sylvester and Rob Ray. Sylvester has no TV presence and Rob Ray just SUCKS!!!!! And why are they just standing? Can't the Sabres give them a desk or at least chairs? C'mon! And just when you think it couldn't get much worse the hand you the "Shootout". With Ray, Sylvester and Robitaille. Wow did that suck! Get rid of Ray and Sylvester. Bring back Gare... or at least give them an F'ing desk to sit at!!!!!

Let's hope they make some changed before next Wednesday!!!!!

hmm changes will most likely not come... lets face it... this is the rangers channel isn't it... we share this channel with 1 maybe 2 other teams do we not? we should be too lucky to be on TV at all... at least you can watch it... i have to pay 26 bucks a month to see it...

You're lucky you got to see it!!! I have DirectTv and MSG only showed a Mets game. I called directTv and was told I couldn't see the game because I live in the Pittsburgh market. I LIVE IN AMHERST!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

You're lucky you got to see it!!! I have DirectTv and MSG only showed a Mets game. I called directTv and was told I couldn't see the game because I live in the Pittsburgh market. I LIVE IN AMHERST!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

seee lol... be happy!!! cesna... life is good... sabres are back and you get to see them. yea empire would be nicer but meh this is what we get.

It seems that because Empire folded, WNY was divvied up between the other existing sports networks. Rochester and points east are considered MSG territory. Buffalo and south fall under FSN Pittsburgh.

I called the Sabres today and asked about the DirecTV situation and was told that DirecTV and MSG are currently negotiating to have the Sabres games broadcast on DirecTV. The Sabres do not know when or if a deal will be worked out. As someone posted on the Sabres in Syracuse thread, if you are a DirecTV subscriber - call them and let them know you want to see the Sabres.

Dave.

As a former Empire employee I can tell you one thing, you won't get ANY help from the Sabres on this issue. They couldn't care less about having games televised in previous seasons and I doubt this season will be much better. Although no one there would admit to it, Sabres would prefer a tv black out. More reason to attend the games.

This was one of the major reasons (there were MANY others) Golly didn't want to aquire Empire in the sale of the sabres a few years ago.

That set aside, GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest LiquoredB

I just sent Directtv an extremely long letter about this situation, about how i switched too THEM back when time warner was charging an extra 5 bucks a month too watch the sabres. NOW i cant watch them at all!!!! Anyone else with my problem should do the same , im sick of getting screwed with this #%^$#!. we live in rochester and buffalo!!!

Archived