Sabres Report

HockeyUnion

I tried to contact the webmaster via the main page.... but the link wasn't working from my PC, so I thought I should place this here. If the webmaster of this message board is not the same person as the webmaster of the main page, could someone please make sure that he sees this.

Thank you in advance.

To whom it may concern,

My name is Mike Lurie, I run a sort of hockey webring called The Hockey Union.

http://hockeyunion.4t.com

The Hockey Union member sites are a grouping of elite fan sites, put together by the most die hard fans. It is our goal to promote the accurate and expediant publication of all professional hockey news and information.

We have identified The Sabres Report as a perfect addition to the webring as the Sabres fan site representative.

There is nothing required of you except to display a small "Union Member" button somewhere on the main page of your site. Membership is completely free.

The purpose of the Union is to help promote each of our member sites as well as the sport of hockey in general. There is nothing in it for us, except to help the sport grow and each of the individual fan sites to grow. There is no financial gain.

If this is something you might be interested in. please reply at Champdesigns@msn.com

We look forward to hearing from you, and hope that this is something you might be interested in.

Hopefully we will soon have more to talk about, and this ridiculous lockout will end.

Regards,

Mike Lurie

I tried to contact the webmaster via the main page.... but the link wasn't working from my PC, so I thought I should place this here. If the webmaster of this message board is not the same person as the webmaster of the main page, could someone please make sure that he sees this.

Thank you in advance.

I'll take a look...

Archived