Where is NS?

Eleven

6 minutes ago, MattPie said:

Tax season, right? It's April 1st in Canada I think.

4 minutes ago, Sabre fan said:

actually our taxes are due April 15th

That's what I meant by he usually doesn't hunker down in February.  Right around now would be a little more normal.

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Corona?

He doesn't drink.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

NS is perfectly safe and well, in my basement.... 

Let me guess, while shopping at COSCO for bottled water, toilet paper and hand sanitizer you found great deals on some fava beans and a nice Chianti?

We all now your a doctor, would your last name be Lecter?

?

39 minutes ago, woods-racer said:

Let me guess, while shopping at COSCO for bottled water, toilet paper and hand sanitizer you found great deals on some fava beans and a nice Chianti?

We all now your a doctor, would your last name be Lecter?

?

Actually, I did find a great deal on a Cab Sauv today ?

And it's Mingala.... 

Too soon? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Thanks for thinking of me @Eleven and the rest of you rascals.

*I want to break free* (insert some thingie here) ... from @Wyldnwoody44's basement, so I did.

We are fine and I can confirm that NS is, indeed, still on the East Coast of Canada.

Work and life gets in the way this time of year, but this tax season seems even worse with all the virus nonsense going on.  There, I said it ...

And who is the wise guy in Ontario that posted out tax deadline is April 15th?  It's the 30th, but anyway.

Ramadan is 5 weeks away.  I will try to say hi and buy before my annual break for Ramadan.

NS back out ...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

NS back in ...

So, we are now in an officially NS government sanctioned state of emergency.

I have to venture in the plegue infested city (I am now an official resiedent of 'the country' and about 45 minutes from civilization) to get some last minute supplioes for my wife, myself and our elderly friend / neighbour at the other house, before the road blocks go up.  This actually reminds me of Sarajevo in the days before the war broke out.

Wish me luck ...

Stay safe everybody ...

NS back out ...

• Like (+1) 4

On 3/23/2020 at 11:01 AM, New Scotland (NS) said:

So, we are now in an officially NS government sanctioned state of emergency.

Is that on a provincial basis or does it just go trailer park by trailer park according to each trailer park supervisor?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/25/2020 at 9:03 PM, Eleven said:

Is that on a provincial basis or does it just go trailer park by trailer park according to each trailer park supervisor?

Strictly, trailer park by trailer park.

I made it out alive.

My wife has a sore throat, which means I brought something back with me from the evil city, but not this virus thingie (for some reason I always call it Cordoba Virus ... I thin k that sounds better).  Probably carried a bug back after my last few meetings with clients on March 18th.

In self-isolation just for kicks.  Below is the view from the second floor of my two floor office ... I could be in a lot worse places.

IMG_20200328_0954070.thumb.jpg.d106d7c8d5b3a930f34eba50730e4e2b.jpgIMG_20200328_0953436.thumb.jpg.b74fb2d82e1af2d52d110576e8ee21dd.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.