NHL Season Officially Suspended - COVID-19

WildCard

10 hours ago, Indabuff said:

Bleach?!  I got toilet paper to barter for some...

plenty of tp here... need some more canned soup... but i know where i can get bleach.... ps just found some bleach at my local gas station market... check there, bet some don't even look

2 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

So 2 in hospital overnite, one more presumptive, one more suspicious... Had to x-ray 3 out of the 4... I am so screwed

I had hernia surgery yesterday on two of the bulging bastards and I can’t say enough good things about all the staff much like yourself who went above and beyond to help me. So to all of the people in the health care profession that are on the front lines of this battle thank you for all you do. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

14 hours ago, E4 ... Ke2 said:

He $#!+$ in the woods, doesn't he?  ?

Already there.

I'm excited because at least I found out today how to set up separate desktops on my machine so I will be able to have both work screens on separate monitors since I need to use RDC to get into my work computer through the VPN and then RDC again from it to get into my Dev Box on the server.  

Hated working from home with that setup previously because I could only use one monitor for work, but now will be able to work more efficiently...

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Could it be possible if this thing blows up for 2-3 months that there will be no 2020 Cup?

This thing will continue to grow exponentially for the next 3-6 months.

The landscape will look a lot worse in April or May than it looks now, almost everywhere.

My fear is that the playoffs will be played in empty arenas, if they are played at all.

I'd bet a fairly decent amount of money that the regular season is effectively over right now.

I think the Sabres have finished their campaign. 

Which is interesting, as this merciful shortening of the season (if it pans out that way) might just end up saving Botterill's job, as the really ugly Month of March we were about to endure has now been halted. 

9 minutes ago, Tondas said:

No hockey has really reduced my drinking and I am NOT happy about that.

Take a drink every time you hear about a company or organization closing from all this.

Take a drink every time you hear someone from the entertainment industry spout political ignorance. 

That should keep you pretty lit. ?

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tondas said:

No hockey has really reduced my drinking and I am NOT happy about that.

It’s real easy see. Its like the wise man said(may he rest in eternal peace):

“you put your left leg down, your right leg up, tilt your head and finish the cup...“

7 minutes ago, Ogre said:

It’s real easy see. Its like the wise man said(may he rest in eternal peace):

“you put your left leg down, your right leg up, tilt your head and finish the cup...“

Good one.  How's this.  "Through my life, I've spent 90% of my money on whiskey and women.  The other 10% I just wasted."

Edited by Tondas
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Tondas said:

Good one.  How's this.  "Through my life, I've spent 90% of my money on whiskey and women.  The other 10% I just wasted."

This is my favorite old song about going out drinking. There was this old hillbilly bar up North a few miles from my house called The Blue Doll. It had this big old neon sign of a pretty little gal in a blue dress. My Dad would take us boys with him sometimes and I can remember this blasting on the jukebox.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Does anyone believe this?

I personally don't.  Can you imagine if the league plays only 74 games and somehow the Sabres sneak into 12th place (3 games out, 2 in hand on Montreal; need to beat out New Jersey)?

21 minutes ago, E4 ... Ke2 said:

Does anyone believe this?

I personally don't.  Can you imagine if the league plays only 74 games and somehow the Sabres sneak into 12th place (3 games out, 2 in hand on Montreal; need to beat out New Jersey)?

A seven team lottery would be cool. 

• Like (+1) 1