7 hours ago, Eleven said:

Please book me for a haircut as well.  I'll buy.

Its called a beard buzzer... use it on your head..

PS my cousin Chad just did a reboot of his theme song to Scrubs dedicating to Nurses and frontline workers, with my wife and myself pictured toward the end: 

Edited by North Buffalo
  • Like (+1) 3

15 hours ago, WildCard said:

Finger Lakes region (where I live) is beginning to reopen now. No idea what businesses qualify for the Phase 1 reopening on Friday but good God do I need a haircut 

https://www.rochesterfirst.com/news/state-news/new-york-releases-list-of-specific-businesses-that-can-reopen-in-phase-one/

That should sort through it for you.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

PS my cousin Chad just did a reboot of his theme song to Scrubs dedicating to Nurses and frontline workers, with my wife and myself pictured toward the end: 

Very nice...…. I enjoyed it completely! Thanks for posting.

2 hours ago, WildCard said:

"Health and Personal Care Stores"

That's gotta be it

Hopefully New York barbers and customers are smart enough to both wear masks.

12 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Hopefully New York barbers and customers are smart enough to both wear masks.

Been told that the retail stores that are being allowed to open are being restricted to curbside pickup & delivery.  Will find out details Friday morning.  If retail (that isn't currently open) isn't allowed to have customers in store, can't see barbershops opening just yet.  Which stinks, 'cause some of us REALLY need haircuts. 

6 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Been told that the retail stores that are being allowed to open are being restricted to curbside pickup & delivery.  Will find out details Friday morning.  If retail (that isn't currently open) isn't allowed to have customers in store, can't see barbershops opening just yet.  Which stinks, 'cause some of us REALLY need haircuts. 

Even the article says that.  Curbside pickup and delivery only.  No haircuts for us ?

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

Even the article says that.  Curbside pickup and delivery only.  No haircuts for us ?

So it does.  Eyes went right to the list without fully catching the entirety of the header.

9 minutes ago, Taro T said:

So it does.  Eyes went right to the list without fully catching the entirety of the header.

That reveals an alarming amount of optimism for a Sabres fan.

25 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Have you tried an in home haircut?

10 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

I live alone, and my hair isn't really suited to the #2 clipper treatment.  Plus the part that's bugging me the most is the back of my neck.

10 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Like a Flowbee?  

In all honesty I'd give it a shot since I've gotten to the point that IDGAF.  My employer might have a problem with a hack job haircut but desperate times call for desperate measures, no?

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

I live alone, and my hair isn't really suited to the #2 clipper treatment.  Plus the part that's bugging me the most is the back of my neck.

Back of the neck hair drives me ***** nuts!  Especially those goddam hairs down low. If I could get the back trimmed I'd be happy.

2 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Do it. Post pics.  I need the laugh.

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Indabuff said:

Like a Flowbee?  

In all honesty I'd give it a shot since I've gotten to the point that IDGAF.  My employer might have a problem with a hack job haircut but desperate times call for desperate measures, no?

Back of the neck hair drives me ***** nuts!  Especially those goddam hairs down low. If I could get the back trimmed I'd be happy.

Use a mirror, I did came out good even impressed the wife!!!! Insert winky thingy

There are a few places around town (Buffalo) which are doing curb-side haircuts where the barbers are in scrubs.  I've passed them on Bailey a couple of times recently.

12 minutes ago, E4 ... Ke2 said:

There are a few places around town (Buffalo) which are doing curb-side haircuts where the barbers are in scrubs.  I've passed them on Bailey a couple of times recently.

I’ve been getting a haircut every week. Barbers wear face masks and everyone else stays six feet away. Wash my hands and disinfect my phone when I get home. All good.

Edited by SABRES 0311
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, E4 ... Ke2 said:

You're in a barbershop with a car around you. And what good do the scrubs do?

Sorry, this is funny.

4 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

You're in a barbershop with a car around you. And what good do the scrubs do?

Sorry, this is funny.

What do you get when you cross an elephant and a rhinoceros?  Eliphino.

That's what I saw.

Moved some posts to the politics club.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Deleted.

On 5/12/2020 at 8:52 AM, North Buffalo said:

Its called a beard buzzer... use it on your head..

Are you talking about clippers?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, nfreeman said:

Why?  Many of them were not political, such as the posts I responded to and my response to them.

17 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Why?  Many of them were not political, such as the posts I responded to and my response to them.

Well, of the 2 posts you responded to, one was unquestionably a domestic political post and the other was an international political post.  Your response looked like a combination of the two.

This thread is better suited for discussion of the virus, its impact on the people here, etc.  Discussion of the government's response (federal or state) to the virus should stay in the politics club.