COVID-19

Indabuff

2 hours ago, Weave said:

Well, most of them are geriatric....

The first round was for people in nursing homes or assisted living and healthcare workers. 

These ***** are neither and jumped the line because they feel they are more important than everyone else. ***** them

The feds arrested all those movie stars for paying to get their kids in college. This is worse

Edited by miles

5 minutes ago, miles said:

The first round was for people in nursing homes or assisted living and healthcare workers. 

These ***** are neither and jumped the line because they feel they are more important than everyone else. ***** them

The feds arrested all those movie stars for paying to get their kids in college. This is worse

I disagree. Stability of governance is really important. The country spoke and said we want to take this seriously. The last thing we need is for the virus to alter that course.

19 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

No, let them all burn

14 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Ah, youth.

You're going to find you can achieve way more in the system than you can watching it burn.

He's old enough to have formed this opinion, which I share, and I DEFINITELY am old enough.

4 hours ago, miles said:

just read that congress has decided they are in front of the line for the covid vaccine

who saw this coming....everyone

***** joke our country

Apparently it’s in support of continuity of government.  If it was every member getting it before the rest of the country I’d have a problem with it.  Since it’s a new vaccine I’m all about more people getting it before me.  Might as well be politicians.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

Yes. It would be better if oligarchs and corporations were making the decisions for us. The guy in that meme wanted just that.

Ummm, have you looked outside the window.... GE owns everything, Amazon owns everything, Disney owns everything.... how many people do you think actually make this world tick? It's not as many as you think. When Bill Gates is giving vaccination medical information, we're past the point of no return. 

7 hours ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Apparently it’s in support of continuity of government.  If it was every member getting it before the rest of the country I’d have a problem with it.  Since it’s a new vaccine I’m all about more people getting it before me.  Might as well be politicians.  

it doesnt surprise me, i called this months ago that the politicians would put themselves before the people once again. if they even remotely acted like they were trying to what was right for the people, i wouldnt care as much, but they just want to line their pockets. its surprising how many super rich politicians there are, when they get paid a modest salary

Edited by miles

If I didn’t dislike our national politicians so much their vaccinations wouldn’t bother me.

Given what their collective actions have led up to in 2020, let them get vaccinated last and maybe we’ll get to replace a bunch more of them.

Im OK with being petty about this.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Ummm, have you looked outside the window.... GE owns everything, Amazon owns everything, Disney owns everything.... how many people do you think actually make this world tick? It's not as many as you think. When Bill Gates is giving vaccination medical information, we're past the point of no return. 

Why do you care? We all should be fine according to you. Covid ain’t no big thing, right? Just live your life and get on planes even though you may be asymptomatic spreading it to them, but even that doesn’t matter cuz it’s no big thing.

If, as you’ve stated, people are freaking out over nothing, then why do you care if politicians get the vaccine first?

Edited by SwampD
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Weave said:

If I didn’t dislike our national politicians so much their vaccinations wouldn’t bother me.

Given what their collective actions have led up to in 2020, let them get vaccinated last and maybe we’ll get to replace a bunch more of them.

Im OK with being petty about this.

Absolutely 

For example Marco Rubio is 49 and Lindsay Graham is 65, neither would be eligible for Phase 1. 

And Dolly Parton who is 74 and donated a Million Dollars to the research for the Moderna Vaccine, announced she will not be skipping the line. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Oh man, getting thick with it, it's not even about the vaccine, it's the basic principal about it. The fact that people are brainwashed into thinking that's OK is the problem 

Yes. I’m brainwashed. Smh.

Did I really just use smh,...

smh.😂

"It's not great at all. We're still going to be weeks and that long-term Covid is something which you wouldn't think possible in young, fit, athletes. Unfortunately, it is so."

https://sports.yahoo.com/brutal-virus-leaves-newcastle-players-175249025.html

Edited by PASabreFan

Jesus, it's a virus, of course it's going to make people feel tired. This isn't news.... The flu sidelines a lot of people too....

I really really wish people had any clue what life is like in other parts of the world, I'd hate to see what happens to this nation when a really really bad disease hits. 

14 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Jesus, it's a virus, of course it's going to make people feel tired. This isn't news.... The flu sidelines a lot of people too....

I really really wish people had any clue what life is like in other parts of the world, I'd hate to see what happens to this nation when a really really bad disease hits. 

Without a lockdown, this would have been really bad. I believe that NYC (and other big cities) would have needed mass graves. You can bury your head in the sand down in Puerto Rico and pretend that isn’t true. That’s fine.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

This is not new... robber barons... Ma Bell... banks...Pullman... been going on for a long time... gotta find a way to break it up once in while..