GDT:Caps at Sabres 7pm MSG, WGR

Eleven

11 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I wonder if Leino will be there for 2010's night ?

Linus doing well.  

I seriously think they should not have a 2010’s night.  There is nothing to celebrate.   Embarrassing.  

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

It's hilarious how many people here are duped by a disinterested Caps team and an all out effort by the Sabres. 

They only know how to do this for one game and then they will suck 5 games in a row.

This Sabres team has played like this for several good stretches this season. The start, the Eichel point streak where the GLO line took off, the end of the homestand into the COL/VGK. The sad part is that they've also manage 3 lengthy pits (9 of 10, 7 of 8, and this current 6-game streak). Those undo what is a growing team and are pretty much our main source of hate-leads-to-suffering on the season. Tonight is a darn fine game. And disinterest or no, the Caps have their hands full tonight.

2 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

Not sure what Ralph said between periods but I wish he’d take it back. The caps have turned it on.

The caps changed things up as a counter punch. Nothing to do with RK. Now RK needs to counterpunch back.... question is ... can they?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.