GDT:Caps at Sabres 7pm MSG, WGR

Eleven

3 thoughts.

Montour's goal should have counted.  Holtby initiated contact and Skinner was getting checked into the crease.

With Ullmark in net and healthy I think we are a playoff team

Kahun is a really nice player.  Nice acquisition by Jbot.  He'll really help in a full season next year. 

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

If a shootout shot, or this game, or even a month's worth of games, are what Terry bases these decisions on, we are screwed either way hehe

Meant the acquisition. 

You KNOW Botterill is going to point to it as evidence to keep his job

2 minutes ago, Torpedo Forecheck said:

Reinhart's shootout attempt was terrible. Holtby all over it.

He was weak and uninspired. That's basically how he plays. I don't care about his stats, his game is uninspired. Trade him for a good 2C.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

16 hours ago, ... said:

He was weak and uninspired. That's basically how he plays. I don't care about his stats, his game is uninspired. Trade him for a good 2C.

Sounds like a trade the stuff we don't want for all the good things you have. 

3 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

No.  Stop settling.  We need a real 2C.  Kahun is a nice player but not the 2C to replace ROR. 

We get a real 2C and if Kahun grows into that role, we breathe a sigh of relief that JBottom is gone.

4 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

No.  Stop settling.  We need a real 2C.  Kahun is a nice player but not the 2C to replace ROR. 

Agreed wholeheartedly. It was more a question of --- if he is, then maybe JBot is absolved of other errors. But in reality, Kahun looks like a good middle-six winger or 3C. I too, want a legit minutes-eater who can take pressure off Jack and Angry Larry (or whomever is 4C next year) and take draws with the game on the line in either zone.

• Like (+1) 1

It's been such a long time
I think I should be goin', yeah
And time doesn't wait for me, it keeps on rollin'
Sail on, on a distant highway
I've got to keep on chasin' a dream, yeah
I've gotta be on my way
Wish there was something I could say

Just now, Pimlach said:

Why interview Skinner?   To ask him why a 40 goal scorer dies not smell one second of OT?

Technically he was out there 3 seconds at the end lol

Supposedly he hates shootouts thus it takes a good number of players to go before they'd eventually tell him to suck it up.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.