Eichel Has Deleted Twitter and Instagram

On 3/7/2020 at 2:09 PM, NY2buffalo said:

Have to be nice here, got a warning early, but doesn't surprise me. The fans aren't very nice here and respectful to players. I mean, I get why some people are frustrated, but yelling at players is not the answer

Jack, are you excited to be playing with Skinner again?

On 3/8/2020 at 11:49 PM, Tondas said:

WNED channel 17 was where I first saw Monty Python.  Now I can add Monty Python to The Three Stooges and Albert Brooks movies as something women will never understand.

My mother introduced me to Albert Brooks movies.

2 hours ago, darksabre said:

My favorite part about Eichel on Instagram is his extremely "my first record player" record collection. I mean, I know everyone needs to start somewhere, but it's like he just discovered music ? 

I don’t know anything about his instagram but he has a deep appreciation for “classic rock” that he got from his father. He talked about it quite extensively during an appearance on ‘97 Rock.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, tom webster said:

I don’t know anything about his instagram but he has a deep appreciation for “classic rock” that he got from his father. He talked about it quite extensively during an appearance on ‘97 Rock.

That's definitely most of his collection so far. The classics. I'm not trying to make fun of him or anything, it's just funny that that's where pretty much everyone who gets into vinyl starts. Only difference is he's not getting it from the thrift store. 

• Like (+1) 1

I use fb to keep in touch with my African kiddos and to share some of my travel adventures with those that appreciate seeing them. Other than that I really don't want to have a platform at all. 

SS is without a doubt nothing similar to those platforms in many ways. I love it here and have been a member for like a decade. 

Instagram in particular has made traveling a mini hell, everyone just HAS TO have that perfect BS instaphoto with filters and nonsense portraying a false life. The vanity I see in my explorations is beyond words sometimes. I'm all for a pic with certain things, but it's usually 1 pic in the moment and not staged and nonsense. 

It's just a different generation now, sadly at 35 there is clearly a big difference in those that are younger than I and a lot of it is because technology and social media. 

I'd be more worried about Jack wanting out from the team on the ice surrounding him instead of what his social media is doing. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.