Barnaby Getting Into More Legal Trouble

WildCard

I remember reading something a number of years ago where Barnaby's absentee father got wind of him being drafted. Mr. Barnaby called his son to congratulate him, to which Matthew hung up the phone without saying a word to him.

I don't say that to excuse his troublesome behavior from past and present. I do agree with Zamboni and darksabre that he needs help; and, as most of you know from the past, I can speak with the authority of personal experience.

17 hours ago, darksabre said:

He was always a bit of a loose cannon even in his younger days, but you gotta think whatever brain trauma he suffered as a player isn't helping things any.

Mountains of booger sugar will not help your long term prospects of a normal life.  Source?  First person observance in around 1993.  That's all I will say.

13 hours ago, Crosschecking said:

I remember reading something a number of years ago where Barnaby's absentee father got wind of him being drafted. Mr. Barnaby called his son to congratulate him, to which Matthew hung up the phone without saying a word to him.

I don't say that to excuse his troublesome behavior from past and present. I do agree with Zamboni and darksabre that he needs help; and, as most of you know from the past, I can speak with the authority of personal experience.

I am sure that didn't help his choices growing up.  People around him need to intervene and get him help.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Serious question, I guess. Are mug shots one take, tough luck? At the DMV they'll take another one if you don't like the first. I don't see how that can be your mug shot.

Depends on the arresting officer. Also depends on your behavior throughout the arrest. So, yes and no.

2 minutes ago, ubkev said:

Depends on the arresting officer. Also depends on your behavior throughout the arrest. So, yes and no.

From a practical point of view, I thought one reason mug shots exist is that they can be used later to try and track someone down. Wouldn't you want the subject looking straight into the camera? Are you saying they intentionally wanted to embarrass Barnaby? "You're going to be an ass, here's what the world is going to see." Everyone has a right to remain silent and look good in their booking photo!

Just now, PASabreFan said:

From a practical point of view, I thought one reason mug shots exist is that they can be used later to try and track someone down. Wouldn't you want the subject looking straight into the camera? Are you saying they intentionally wanted to embarrass Barnaby? "You're going to be an ass, here's what the world is going to see." Everyone has a right to remain silent and look good in their booking photo!

Correct. 

Ya win some, ya lose some.

5 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

The dude was deep in thought. Give him some slack. Was probably wondering whether he should get 300 or splurge and get 500 thread bedsheets. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.