GDT: PENGUINS @ SABRES - 7 PM ET

Mustache of God

3 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

So do you have Roku and play Fubo thru that? No issues with buffering or a bad stream? Do you get the NBCSN Sabres games too?

Yes, I use it through Roku. Never had any issues with buffering at all. Picture is crisp. The only thing I’ve noticed is that the stream is maybe 30 seconds behind people watching on things like DirecTV - I’ll get texts from friends saying “EICHEL!!!” before I see the goal lol

2 minutes ago, Frieda said:

Been using Fubo for 3 years. RJ won't make it to the 2 2nd period.

Previously, I was able to go into my account settings and change the zip code, so that I could watch other games in other markets. I was trying to do this last week, with no success. 

Is this anything you’ve played with in the past? 

1 minute ago, Andrew Amerk said:

Yes, I use it through Roku. Never had any issues with buffering at all. Picture is crisp. The only thing I’ve noticed is that the stream is maybe 30 seconds behind people watching on things like DirecTV - I’ll get texts from friends saying “EICHEL!!!” before I see the goal lol

Previously, I was able to go into my account settings and change the zip code, so that I could watch other games in other markets. I was trying to do this last week, with no success. 

Is this anything you’ve played with in the past? 

No. I've been having trouble staying logged into Fubo. Real pita getting logged back in

3 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Is Jack going to be this ineffective some year they're in the playoffs and he's worn down to a nub in the conference final?

Definitely, if they continue to fail to build a team around him.

I don't think he looks hurt anymore though, it's mental gaffe after mental gaffe. That's what it LOOKS like to me, anyways. 

Not missing practice, taking face offs, not wincing...

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.