GDT: 3/3/20 Buffalo Sabres vs. Winnipeg Jets 8 pm

bob_sauve28

5 minutes ago, 7+6=13 said:

I hope we don't lose Zemgus to free agency.

I don't understand why any UFA, especially the ones who have been trapped here for years, would willingly re-sign here. The only way I see that happening is if JBOTS severely overpays them to do so, which would be another addition to the heap of fireable offenses. 

Just now, Tondas said:

Is it talent or system?

I don't think it's either, to be honest. These players have the talent. But their motors are just zero. I watched multiple times as the Jets players just straight out beat our boys to pucks, and not due to speed, but due to lack of legs moving. If that is the strategy, it's not working lol.

1 minute ago, 7+6=13 said:

There's so much wrong with how we're playing since the loss to the AVS. Maybe the best, in terms of quality, I've seen us play this year.

Coaching has to be part of it.  This team needs their ass kicked.

They need an old-school, dinosaur coach for a couple of seasons.

2 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

I don't understand why any UFA, especially the ones who have been trapped here for years, would willingly re-sign here. The only way I see that happening is if JBOTS severely overpays them to do so, which would be another addition to the heap of fireable offenses. 

I think if we go to 7 years he'll sign.

Just now, Tondas said:

0 for 4 on the road trip.  Should have just forfeited the games and saved the jet fuel cost.

I dunno -- the Avalanche game was great -- just lost to a hot team. But as the trip went on the team looked less and less interested and competent. I sure would like to see Healthy Eichel again.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.