GDT 2/29/20 Buffalo at Arizona or Phoenix or whatever they're called this year, 8pm, WGR, MSG.

Eleven

10 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Last night, they played like a team who knew they were out of it.
Overall, they are pretty much exactly the team I thought they were in September.

Unfortunately, they are pretty much last season's team also.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Last night, they played like a team who knew they were out of it.
Overall, they are pretty much exactly the team I thought they were in September.

But some players sat stunned in the lockerroom, unable to immediately take off their gear, like maybe they'd be called back onto the ice — it was all a mistake, there'd be an overtime or something. Either you're wrong or they have some really good actors.

Just now, PASabreFan said:

But some players sat stunned in the lockerroom, unable to immediately take off their gear, like maybe they'd be called back onto the ice — it was all a mistake, there'd be an overtime or something. Either you're wrong or they have some really good actors.

I think it was a delayed grief kinda thing: “I knew it was dead after we played our best and lost both games, but it didn’t fully hit me until I went to the funeral in Arizona.”

Wow.  I git back from my vacation cruise last night.  When I left we had slight hope —-  then we cut the deficit to 6 points out with 1 game in hand and we added 2 new players.  I was excited again.  Then we lose the last 3 games, we blew leads in two of them, and now and things look bleak.

I just read that JBot mismanaged the Cap by ,not factoring in performance bonuses that will get added on, and we now will have less Cap next year.  This and Uhlmark injury just might be JBot’s undoing.  

Just think what a difference a GOALIE would make.  A goalie, a 2C, and a few tough bangers to help change the mentality  -  this is really not that hard.  A competent GM.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.