GDT 2/29/20 Buffalo at Arizona or Phoenix or whatever they're called this year, 8pm, WGR, MSG.

Eleven

For those stating this team isn't that far off, your dreaming.

This game isn't just a season sample, it's actually an example benchmark of just how embedded the "losing culture" is here in Buffalo.

Poor decisions, lack of effort, despairiging play, yea, that's all on display here in Pegulaville, and more.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, jad1 said:

Two shots on goal in the third.  Botts and Ralph really have this team tuned in, don't they?

Botts gets all the attention. I’d argue wholeheartedly that RK has no clue in turning this team around. He has no answers and this team hasn’t improved at all this year. I’d send Botts and RK both packing. Don’t halfway blow this up. If Pegula is going to do it, do it all the way. New GM, let him bring in HIS coach. 

Edited by Billznut
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Billznut said:

Botts gets all the attention. I’d argue wholeheartedly that RK has no clue in turning this team around. He has no answers and this team hasn’t improved at all this year. I’d send Botts and RK both packing. Don’t halfway blow this up. I’d Pegula is going to do it, do it all the way. New GM, let him bring in HIS coach. 

I agree.  Not impressed with the guy at all.

• Like (+1) 2

Under RK's watch, key aspects of this team are worse than HCPH.  I don't think he is the answer for HC.  How about fire JBOT, get a proven GM who can hire a proven coach who will kick some player's butts.  They can keep RK as the team motivational speaker who can help these boo-boo kitties feel better after a legit HC rips them a new one.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.