Sabres raising STH prices for 20-21

LabattBlue

17 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Maybe people should wait until the new season is officially confirmed. That's how they roll, right?

Wouldn't be surprised if it gets pushed back further.  Actually, kind of expect a further delay.  But at least they're pushing it back some.

• 1 month later...

Looks like they're keeping the 22nd deadline for renewing, but they're allowing people to use the unplayed games money that the Sabres already took as the deposit on next year's tix.  They're also offering either $100 in Sabres bucks or 10 free parking passes as an incentive to let them keep that ticket money rather than asking for a refund.

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see quite a few people to drop their tix.

1 minute ago, darksabre said:

Yeah, I don't expect a refund or anything, but a voucher or a gift card to buy merch would be nice. 

Don't know how they'll work it as not all tickets get swapped/sold through the Sabres official ticket trading site.  Probably have you present (virtually) the ticket to redeem whatever relief they provide but if they're reimbursing the STHers directly (and they are through the use of deposited monies going g for next season's tix), the relief may have to come through the broker service that you got the tickets through.

Getting through that mess will be interesting.  My situation falls under all 3 scenarios: STH, had a ticket to the meet up, & had given a client a pair of tix that ended up being for a cancelled game.  I'll give him tix to a game from next season to make up for it, but don't know how to get the refund for the meet up.  (And if TW is reading this, am not worried about it.  Know it'll get worked out eventually.)

When games do start getting played and fans are allowed back in the rinks, it'll be interesting to see how the resale market is effected if at all.  Will people be more wary about buying tickets through a reseller for a game that is a few months off in the future?  Don't know.

They didn't push the renewal date back any, it remained Friday, with the next (actual, as this payment was telling them they could hold off on the refund for unused games so jo money changed hands) payment due in late July.  But, they did say they would still refund money later in the year "if people's circumstances change."

Right now, obviously, they have no idea how large of crowds (if any) will be let in the building next season.

They also are talking about bringing back 25-50% of a season ticket packages.  (Kind of like a mini pack on steroids.)

I took the option to take the money Sabres “refunded” and make my first downpayment for next season. Plus $100 Credit for the Sabres store. Since I rarely buy merch due to the obnoxious overpriced poorly made crap, I figured well ... if I see anything half way decent, at least I’ll get it for “free” persay.

1 hour ago, Zamboni said:

I took the option to take the money Sabres “refunded” and make my first downpayment for next season. Plus $100 Credit for the Sabres store. Since I rarely buy merch due to the obnoxious overpriced poorly made crap, I figured well ... if I see anything half way decent, at least I’ll get it for “free” persay.

You can also use it at the horrible and overpriced concession stand to buy food you by law wouldn't be allowed to give to the homeless (Thanks Jeremy Jacobs, shame of the city of Buffalo!).

9 hours ago, sabremike said:

You can also use it at the horrible and overpriced concession stand to buy food you by law wouldn't be allowed to give to the homeless (Thanks Jeremy Jacobs, shame of the city of Buffalo!).

Just the muffin stumps?

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.