GDT 2/26/20 Sabres at Colorado 8pm ET, NBCSN and WGR550

jsb

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

There are no excuses. They've had plenty of opportunities, I've seen 3 open net opportunities this period. They don't score, that is on the players.

Correct.  Have to learn to win when the other team gives you several chances.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Gatorman0519 said:

Dropped 2 to Toronto.  Oloffson Just was bad tonight.  He missed about 4 glorious opportunities.  Good to see the fire though.  Good game.  Expected outcome. Not good enough yet. 

How was Olofsson bad tonight? what on earth are u talking about, there is a big difference between missing your chances and beeing bad. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Great hockey game.

If Olofsson hits two open nets it’s a different game.

How the ref doesn’t raise his arm only eight feet away from Johansson getting tackled, I will never understand.

Thank god we get to appreciate our servicemen again, cuz we don’t get enough opportunities to do that.

2 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Dropped 2 to Toronto.  Oloffson Just was bad tonight.  He missed about 4 glorious opportunities.  Good to see the fire though.  Good game.  Expected outcome. Not good enough yet. 

Hopefully this is a wake-up call to move Skinner up, but we all know that's never going to happen. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

He had his back turned to the play.  Watch it!

I did. Reinhart is responsible for the man in the high slot, that's who he's covering. He literally turns to check his coverage as the puck goes behind the net. But sure blame him for not leaving his assignment during the .5 seconds it took for that pass to come across. ***** joke. 

Just now, Gatorman0519 said:

When you miss 3-4 glorious chances in a close game that was the difference.  Got to bury those.  

Yea wish he wasnt a rookie with 19 goals right, ur just way wrong here. Olofsson was fkn great tonight, sometimes u miss and thats it. he is no robot.
Saying olofsson was just bad makes me believe u dont know what ur talking about.

Edited by MODO Hockey
  • Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.