GDT 2/26/20 Sabres at Colorado 8pm ET, NBCSN and WGR550

jsb

Just now, SwampD said:

This is great hockey.

No way the altitude doesn’t catch up to them, but if they can score on the remaining PP time, hopefully they can hold them off.

I worked out in Colorado, Denver, Rifle, Pueblo, Golden. Your right, going this hard while only being there for a day, short shifts, they're going to get winded.

2 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

I worked out in Colorado, Denver, Rifle, Pueblo, Golden. Your right, going this hard while only being there for a day, short shifts, they're going to get winded.

I lived in Denver and walking up hills on the golf course winded me.  And I was 20 years younger then.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tondas said:

I lived in Denver and walking up hills on the golf course winded me.  And I was 20 years younger then.

Just took the Mrs. out there for the first time this past late August. Did 2 days around Denver, cousin lives there, and a friend owns a farm just east of Pueblo, then did 6 days in Gunnison. Drove her from Gunnison over to Arch's National Park, did Telluride and crossed the passes up around Mt. Princeton a couple of times in a side by side. Really showed her a lot. Rented a boat on the the Blue Mesa and so on. She loved it. Although, when I took her up to Pike's Peak, yea, she looked like she just smoked "Mighty Joint" lol

• Like (+1) 1

Excellent hockey game so far.  The Sabres look determined and are getting good goaltending.

Colorado has to be the fastest team in the NHL, innit?

Late in the 2nd I was thinking how useless the Vesey-Lazar-Frolik line was -- and then they get the GTG.

Similarly, Reino has had a mediocre game so far IMHO -- and I frequently find that when I say that after 2 periods he has a very strong 3rd.

Go Sabres.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.