Looking for numbers/name plate for blank jersey

Nickrage

Sabres store might be able to do it, I believe they do it on site if you buy a jersey there and want it customized. They may require that you buy an official jersey from them though. Otherwise, look online, there was a place I used to use but can't remember the name, they can get the letters and number, and IIRC, could even do the nameplate for a little more money. I did this to my Hasek Czech jerseys and I would get just the numbers for my own hockey jerseys in the league I play in. You just have to have someone do the sewing

Edited by apuszczalowski

I got one done at the Sabres store about 18 months ago (a Moulson --> Dahlin). Took them about 2 weeks and cost less than fifty bucks if I recall.

It was a Reebok and this was after the Adidas rebrand and they had no problems with it.

I did call up Dave and Adams before going to the Sabres store, and they said they'd do it for about the same price, but I think the wait time was longer.

Edited by Fishtree

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.