GDT: 2/23/20 Winnipeg @ Sabres 3pm ET, MSG & WGR550

Derrico

40 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Never surrender, Never give up the ship...……………..They must fight on, to the very end!!!!!

wiggles GIF

34 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

Do we think now that Skinner scored one he might now "turn it on", so to speak? A hot Skinner would be instrumental in a last ditch attempt at making a run to be close to the post season.

His contributions are necessary, yes.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doohickie said:

wiggles GIF

His contributions are necessary, yes.

One of my top 5 orators of all time and most certainly a top 10'er on my list of lifetime inspirations. Churchill was, simply put, fitted to the times he lived. I actually listen to his audio's quite often and read both his early career and later works, especially the 30's, 40's and 50's. The Sinews of Peace is a must for anyone interested in public communication skills imho.

• Thanks (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

One of my top 5 orators of all time and most certainly a top 10'er on my list of lifetime inspirations. Churchill was, simply put, fitted to the times he lived. I actually listen to his audio's quite often and read both his early career and later works, especially the 30's, 40's and 50's. The Sinews of Peace is a must for anyone interested in public communication skills imho.

..........we shall fight on the blue line and in the crease, will shall fight on the half-boards; we shall never surrender.

Edited by Cheektorado
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.