[Game Day] Sabres @ Hurricanes 7:00PM

SabresBeat

last pinned thread of the season... too bad we didn't make the playoffs... Oh wait, its april, not august. GO SABRES.

With that said, i have absolutely no idea how this game will go. The #1 seed is on the table for the hurricanes, nothing to prove for the sabres. Will the sabres tank the game? Who's going to play in goal? If they tank, what will that do to miller? who knows... i guess i'll go 2-1 sabres in OT.

Considering the #1 seed is on the table for the Sugarcanes, they will probably put forth a good effort. With that in mind, I'd like to see Buffalo go with their playoff lineup to see how they would fare against a potential playoff opponent while on the road.

If, for no other reason, keep the boys focused by continuing their winning ways heading into the postseason.

Considering the #1 seed is on the table for the Sugarcanes, they will probably put forth a good effort. With that in mind, I'd like to see Buffalo go with their playoff lineup to see how they would fare against a potential playoff opponent while on the road.

If, for no other reason, keep the boys focused by continuing their winning ways heading into the postseason.

I'd like to see a strong effort so that we don't get swept by the Canes.

The problem I would have with this game looking at it from the Sabres side would be who do I start in net? Do you rest Millar and start Biron or play Miller and say the hell to rest and ride the hot hand into the playoffs? Tuff call for me, I would say play Miller hope the guys show up in front of him and keep his confidence up but Im not that one behind the bench.

Time for some homerism. Buffalo will have 17 more wins than they do now before the offseason.

way to go on a limb... now be a man and predict how many total games they'll play. my bet is 25.

Win tomorrow

4-2 in the ECQ

4-3 in the ECS

4-1 in the ECF

4-2 in the SCF

Rangers, Flyers, and Devils all losing at the end of 2!! C'mon Philly!!! At least get a tie!!!

PTR

this is awesome - i missed this time of year so much! i have Center Ice and have all four games programmed in to my remote (*don't touch that remote wife!*)

Didn't get to see the game. had to listen on the net. Tivo'd it though so I'll get to watch it Friday when I get back home.

Was an exciting night all around. Well, ok... Rangers tanked the division....

Rock, that was a game that really won't get you excited, even as a sabres fan... That was a game that you show your youth hockey children... The sabres simply played perfect. That, coupled with the canes folding up and dying lead to the 4-0 victory. If this game had any meaning to it for the sabres, it would have counted as one of the most dominating regular season games ever. Watch the game later rock... we simply took them to the clinic. Great game!