Sabres @ Ottawa 7:30 ET, MSG and ESPN+

jsb

2 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

How the hell does Botteril survive this? Is pegula really going to let him mess up this team even more by having him manage the trade deadline?

I’m not worried about the trade deadline. 

I’m worried about having a Bad GM, who has an ultimatum regarding the playoffs next year, making decisions this summer, in what is probably the most crucial offseason in two decades.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Gatorman0519 said:

I’ve been a Sabres fan since the 70’s and I loathe this team save 3-4 guys. Absolutely hate everything about it.  

I have been a fan since day one and it is the first team where I do not care for any of the players.  Murray and Botterill have wasted a decade and built a team of marginal talent.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

I’ve been a Sabres fan since the 70’s and I loathe this team save 3-4 guys. Absolutely hate everything about it.  

Me two.  I hate all the teams starting with the tank team.  Every single team since, and including the tank, have carried a stench.  

The expansion teams from the first two season would beat this years team, and then they would beat them up.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nitro60 said:

I have been a fan since day one and it is the first team where I do not care for any of the players.  Murray and Botterill have wasted a decade and built a team of marginal talent.  

They carry the stench of a team that once lost by design, by a plan devised by alleged front office professionals hired by the creator of Hockey Heaven.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Me two.  I hate all the teams starting with the tank team.  Every single team since, and including the tank, have carried a stench.  

The expansion teams from the first two season would beat this years team, and then they would beat them up.  

At this point I have come to the realization we are a semi permanent bottom feeder and it is not likely to change.  

3 minutes ago, SwampD said:

How does a ref get way with making that call?

Seriously.

What is the difference?  No penalty, we still do nothing, we pull goalie, and they score.  

Just now, Gatorman0519 said:

At this point I have come to the realization we are a semi permanent bottom feeder and it is not likely to change.  

Semi permanent means you make the playoffs half the time.  

Edited by Pimlach

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.