Sabres @ Ottawa 7:30 ET, MSG and ESPN+

jsb

3 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Hopefully Botterill took note of this and makes a trade for a couple of them, but...………………….I doubt it.

I doubt it too.  The guy likely spends an inordinate amount of time picking out canned tuna in Wegmans.  Somehow he ends up at the register with fish crackers instead.

1 minute ago, Indabuff said:

I doubt it too.  The guy likely spends an inordinate amount of time picking out canned tuna in Wegmans.  Somehow he ends up at the register with fish crackers instead.

Nah.  He looks for tuna eggs that can develop into tuna in 3-5 years.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Curt said:

Teams catch on.  It’s why the PP went ice cold for quite some time.

The whole thing is Jack and Dahlin pass to each other while looking for a chance to get Olofsson a one-timer.

This is not true. It went cold because the coaches thought like you do, and made them change it because they that that other teams would catch on. 

Sometimes good is just good. Make them stop you.

Edited by SwampD
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

We take that point stuff for granted but I haven't seen it before him in my time as a Sabre fan. He does it so well and without the gaffes that sprung breakaways last year

Agree.  What the heck happened after he got concussed.  He's be terrific since then.

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

Hutton has no idea where these pucks are hitting them and is taking five seconds to figure out where he put the rebounds. I've never seen anything like it.

i think we can win this game but that would require Hutton to flip some switch.

***** do it man, this is our season 

It's really weird.

4 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Toronto with 3 scouts at tonights Buffalo/Ottawa game. They aren't there looking at Ottawa's D, has to be Buffalo's. And they'd like an RHD I hear...…..Brandon Montour, come on down, Kasperi Kapanen, come on down, your the next contestants on, let's make a trade.

I was hoping they might be looking for a backup goalie, meaning Hutts.....nevermind.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Toronto with 3 scouts at tonights Buffalo/Ottawa game. They aren't there looking at Ottawa's D, has to be Buffalo's. And they'd like an RHD I hear...…..Brandon Montour, come on down, Kasperi Kapanen, come on down, your the next contestants on, let's make a trade.

Not unless they throw in a 2. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.